KAYLA- 35. M.Coconut Festival 1

--A special chill chap!

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣

Boom!

I say when I finally wake up.

My sheets crumpled and I threw my blanket up high and it falls gracefully on my floor as I slumped back on my bed again.

Soughing between my breaths in satisfaction as I think of everything that's gonna happen today.

I smiled as I looked at the ceiling and immediately jumped out of my bed.

It's our 2nd monthsary today!

And Gon, he asked me out!

It's been a while since he asked me out. We're just always chilling. Watching movies, cuddling, eating each other lips and touching, and creasing.

We love us. We love our company and we don't need nobody else. We don't need you. Any of you.

AAAAAAAHHH!!

I'm so glad he did not forget this time!

It's been two months. Two long months that we've been together as a couple.

The days went by fast. Those days were always filled with fear and excitement.

The odds are with me. The odds love me.

Two months.

In a relationship this is the time of month to know if you're really in-love with your partner or you're just in need of attention and affection.

If you don't feel love for your partner in two months of being together. Then you must be just hallucinating your love.

That didn't happen to me and Gon. 

He's the same and I'm still the same.

Nothing changed and I know he's my destiny.

It’s November, and Yauhken is giving this dark but romantic vibes. Only those with someone will understand.

You know where we're going?

Well we're gonna go hiking and camping!

There's a festival in the mountains.
The festival of the mountain coconuts.

So basically they make coconut delicacies there. I can't wait!

It's November with it's irritating cold breeze. It will be a different kind of coldness in that mountain, the kind that made the people bring all their jackets and sweater and they'll all fall pale  and starts to act like depressed people.

That place was famous for their incredible view of the skies. In the morning the clouds actually touch the trees.  It was highly secluded and really mysterious.

And it's November! Who wouldn't want to look at the stars with your loved one in this cold weather?

Not me! Not my babe either.
We are both so looking forward for it.

And you know what I think?

You know what I think......

I think of me and Gon, kissing under the moonlight, with the blazing red fire, roaring it's white noise beside us, as we are waiting for it to actually die, and lighting it up again together. Kissing and cuddling and telling stories we already know.

Under the milk moon, under the twinkling midnight sky full of stars.

We'll eat roasted mallows, one mouth.