KAYLA- 44. When life gives you lemons

It's almost seven I think? And I'm still walking- no running. There are no cars hanging around.

I'm always home at seven already.

I don't know if it's seven already but it looks like it.

The moon was bright. It looked like it was dawn.

I honestly decided to wait there for a while sitting at the smooth concrete. Worrying about the fish looking hornets and also having the confidence that Gon would never do such thing. Believing that he's loyal-loyaler-loyalest boyfriend in the world.

There's no people passing by and I got a really pretty view in front which is a landscape of a flowery garden on somebody's household cause their walls are made of glass. But then I decided to go home noticing that the sky is turning more dark and more colder than ever.

My hands and neck are wanting warmth. And I'm too lazy to rub it. And Gon is not with me to warm it.

He's my personal hot pack. Well, technically not, but he turned to one without us noticing. Well I became his heater too.

I always return what's given to me.

I don't even remember what I was thinking all the time that passed. I just sat back there and waited. I actually waited for Gon to come out. Like I really thought three hours was just a short time.

Turns out three hours is just short when you're happy and when you're with your loved ones.

I was just there, staring at the garden then back at the road. Not noticing the time.

The lights are lit up and it's getting more damn cold.

Why is it so cold?

And I'm getting more scared of thinking that Gon would go and bone those bitches.

Literally.

I'm getting nearer to my house as my legs screaming for warmth.

Damn it's cold.

From afar there's a familiar boy sitting and reading a book.

Wait--

Ohh.

I see. The lemonade stand.

Ohh it's that guy. Ruel Wildick.

Why is he still there? It's already night bro. And you still have your lemonade stand?

Who the fuck will buy from that?

I slowed down and I put my hands in my pockets as I stopped and went on the other sidewalk.

I pretended to be invisible as I looked straight pretending I don't notice anybody.

He maybe heard a sound of me and he lets go of the book he was holding, placing it flat open on the table.

"Kayla?" He exclaimed as slowly stands clumsily and he stumbled as he ran towards me.

I stopped as I grunted a little.

"Hey." I said as I let out a pleasant smile.

Return kindness.

He smiled at me as he fixes his tawny bowl cut hair that looks hilarious if that would be someone else's haircut.

"So, how'd it go? In--"

"Uhhh just like what you said. I never got to enter."

He straightens himself and a wind blew hard causing us to shiver. The cold wind hits my neck like the air straight from the fridge.