KAYLA- 42. Bowl cut

After almost an eternity... I'm mf back!

Hi again!! XD missed ya!

------------------------+++++

I put a worn out sigh and took another rigid turn. The road is now covered in asphalt and it's nice to run on it. My shoes were as if glued everytime I planted them on the flat concrete, then not.

The sky is empty with clouds, but it's not in its bright blue and the birds are too cold to fly. Their wings are freezing and the woodpeckers are pecking loudly on the large oak tree of the Orlando's. With its bright colors and their fun job in this world. To peck.

I tilt my head and far north there are clouds, and they're fluffily thick, radiating with illuminating purple.

I smile as I looked back on the dull road and kick a yellow rock that is on my way, and I feel guilty after it. Maybe that rock wanted to stay on the asphalt like I do, wanting to stay too.

So I turned, hunched down and grabbed it. Noticed that it was in the perfect shape of a square and I wondered if this was a rock or some expensive quartz. I looked at it more and as I look closely, I see the hue of my boyfriend's eyes which I immediately winced and slapped myself with my opposite hand. I told myself not to think of him and the problem for just today; for three hours? If I can just do that.

I say "peace of mind" three times, and smiled as I took a soft inhale and rubbed the rock lightly on the hem of my polyester indigo crop top. Wiping thoroughly the dust off of it and placed it back on the asphalt carefully and I said -bye- like it was a person and I rose to jog again.

The roads are like those in zombie movies, which Gon-- Fuck. Guess I can't.

Well Gon and I disliked to watch those zombie movies cause there are always survivors and we both find it impossible and too wicked to even happen.

And today, in this ghostly misty roads, the serenity of silence in Yauhken was worthwhile. And can the afternoon of the cold February be any more beautiful.

The leaves on the emerald trees are swaying in a flinched rhythm, and when you look twelve centimeters just above it, the cold translucent light mist emits an ethereal feeling of me belonging somewhere, and it's here and it's right now, and for the first time, I really loved the cold.

Usually, there are teenage boy bikers that always fills the roads, but right now, Yauhken is a surprisingly free dude day.

Except...

For the workers, for sure.

I jogged and jogged and I walked, for I got tired. I was watching my indigo nike shoes hit the ground flawlessly, and suddenly I smelled something that made me wonder where am I.

Lemonade?

I looked in front of me, gaping in curiosity for a while, stretching my neck to see, and there it was a lemonade stand.

With a bizarre man. Probably in his early twenties? Or older? His hair was in an abnormally bright shade of tawny and he is reading a book and as far as I believe it was a book by Oscar Wilde. The cover was familiar. It is Dorian Gray and I smile as I missed reading it. A classic. Mildly gay as well.

Wait, it's a guy? Is he a worker?

But he's wearing something a worker wouldn't and couldn't wear, and I thought all guys should be at the party. It's a tradition and you could pay a fine if you don't obey and conform to it.

He's wearing a black henley shirt, with a large brand in its short sleeve, printed in white, and it says "Levi's".

I swerved my gaze from it and continued walking, ignoring this bizarre man.