KAYLA- 33. The tea went cold

Mmmmmhmmmmmmm....

The kitchen smelled like cold wines and butters and cucumbers.

My nose twitches by the deligtsome smell and I wish my kitchen smelled like this. Not like detergents.

It's pleasant to my nose and the coldness here, and the buzzing of the air conditioner sets the whole mood in some different level of tranquil and lown.

The lights are in a warm tone but I dimmed everything.

So like it looked like a horror venue but at the same time Gon and I were the scary vampires the town people talks about.

I played some music on a DVD, and some instrumental version of 'I love how you love me' by the Lettermen played.

Constantly finding myself grinning of the sin I just did.

I'm a sinner!!

I sinned in the name of my horniness to my possibly straight boyfriend. I made him gay in every kind of way.

Bitch... I'm a literal bitch.

I should feel guilty cause tomorrow when I'm totally in my right head I'll probably dwell in regret again.

But his crimson face he gave me and the hotness of his breath and the wildness--pleasure in his eyes made me think it was worth it.

It was worth it. I promise.

And I'm a bitch. *sigh*

I made the sound of the music as low as it can, and I'm feeling it.

My hips moved in a rhythm and I know I can't dance but I just did.

I twirled towards where the mugs at and grabbed some ceramic mugs and hell!  The cupboard on Gon's house are really high!

I don't think I could get used to this.  I lifted my heel as I grabbed both white big mugs.

My legs are humming by the coldness and I slightly rubbed my feet on the floor. The socks made a squeaky cute sound and I smiled as I looked like a seven year old.

I closed the cupboard, and put the mugs on the tile table.

The music stopped and another music played which is 'Ill always love you- instrumental version" by Michael Johnson.

I then went and searched for the teabags. There's a lot, different brands and different flavors: Jasmine tea, rose tea, lemon tea, vanilla tea. It's like everything and then I found what I was searching for; the Green tea.

I personally like Lipton, the brand. So, I guess I'll go with that. I love teabags instead of really go for like making it from the start? Cause I think that's more easy and convenient.

I put some hot water on both the mugs and placed the teabags as I stir it up. The white clear water started to turn brown as I kept storing it up playing with the papery like string with my fingers, as the aromatic, relaxing smell of it enters my nostrils.

I sat on the chair and tippity tap my fingers on the table as I smell more the scent of the green tea.

My breath reeks wine but I'm never that kind of person who gets killed by drinking. I have really high tolerance in alcohol and of course I feel tipsy but you can't really knock me out.

" You don't know me too. And my feelings? I really feel that way towards * smiles * "

Shit.

That donkey entered my mind.

Mood ruined.

Stop thinking of him Killua. He can't do anything. He's a dumb hoodwink.