KAYLA-31. Just us

Retz has gone (finally) and Kayla just stands without saying anything.

I turned to the door and I don't get it why she's staring at it like that.

I chuckled by her reaction but she seemed to be lost in a deep thought.

" Babe. " I called near her ears.

She's still staring at the door, her mouth parted a bit.

" Kayla. " I called again in a much deeper tone.

She doesn't hear me?

I removed my arms wrapped around her and slightly pulled her chin to look my way.

" Hey. Babe! " I called.

" Huh? " She asks.

" Why are you staring at the door so much? Did he do something to you? "

She looks at me with awe and shakes her head gently.

" No. There's none babe. "

She grinned with me and gave me those tantalizing sapphire eyes that makes me forget about the surroundings for a while.

She grabs my hands and wraps it around her shoulders as she smells my neck.

I blushed hard and closed my eyes by what my girlfriend did and she smiles at me.

She went closer and kissed my neck, her soft smooth lips that I love to kiss.

I pulled my neck a little bit away from her, and she chuckles. That tone.

Your tone Kayla.

I won't let you go.

My golden butter on my cake. My cereal to my early morning milk.

Pretty much you don't think about it daily but then when you realize you're out of it. You find it and crave for it.

That's you Kayla.

You show your bare neck to me like it was okay if I take over you. But I wouldn't.

I realized. You're cruel.

" What's wrong? " She asks and laughs.

" What are you doing? " I asked.

" Loving my boyfriend! What else? " Kayla smiles and pulled me closer, our bodies warming each other up.

I looked at her eyes.

See? You do that Kayla. You like it when I blush. You don't know how you. Your little fingers. Your hair. Your waist. All your curves. Your breath that I can almost inhale.

You smile innocently not knowing that I can go crazy here.

And you like it when I shut up.

You want to dominate me. I will let you. You're the boss.

She pulls me like I don't even weigh some pounds.

" I was thinking. " She murmurs. A white beautiful cat.

She grabs both my hands and wrapped it around her waist.

She stretches her arms beautifully and rested it on my shoulders.

She tilts her head and those blue eyes are giving me enough energy to excite all my manly desires.

She lets herself get closer to me and I can smell her.

A scent of a woman.

A scent of my girlfriend.

I stayed silent admiring the beautiful sight infront of me.