Chapter 1: Freed!?

{Place: Unkwown}

Where am I?

I just woke up in a black space, like in those isekai fanfics in which the protagonist goes after being killed by trunk-kun, meets a ROB and recibes whishes.

- YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH, MORTAL

...

A ROB?

- I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO, SO I WILL EXPLAIN IT FAST. YOU DIED, YOUR SOUL CAME TO THE VOID AND YOU LOST SOME MEMORIES

...

- YOUR SOUL WILL BE SENT TO THE BODY OF A RECENTLY DECEASED MORTAL IN ONE OF THE UNIVERSES YOU MORTALS CALL 'ANIME'

...

So I am getting the isekai treatment then?

At least I suppose it could be fun. From the little I remember from my life, I was always pretty bored. Well, I don't really remember nothing other than all the basics details of my personal life and a bunch of anime, series, movies and fanfics I've watch and read, hell, I don't even know my name.

So, ehm, Mr. ROB, where am I going to be transmigrated?

- YOU WILL BE PLACED IN THE WORLD OF DRACONIC DEUS WITH A NEW PROTOTYPE OF 'THE GAMER SYSTEM'

...

Eh?

- GOOD LUCK, FREED SELLZEN

Wha-!?

{Abandoned Factory, Lyon, France}

- Uhk, what just happened?

I open my eyes to a dark place, at first I thought that I was still in the void, but I can feel something soft bellow me and the creak of a low quality bed. As my sight clears, I see that I am in some kind of ruined room with broken furniture. There is also a window with torn courtains.

Judging by the lack of light, I can assume that is still night. Just when I'm gonna get up, a sudden headache hits me, and a torrent of memories flows to my brain.

...

Breath in

...

Breath out

...

Breath in

...

Breath out

...

...

...

I'm Freed Sellzen

...

Fu*k

Seriously, from all the characters of Highchool DxD, I have to be the cliche psychopath villain that is used be the author as a constant stepping stone for the protagonist?

Couldn't I have been other cliche person, like Rias neglected twin, Issei older brother or an edgy teenager that transfers to Kuoh academy and ends up in the same class as the devils?

Anyway, for now I haven't feel the need to kill a human painfully, so either my personality remains intact or it has changed a bit.

From Fre... my memories, I was excommunicated a week ago because I killed a fellow priest during a stray devil hunt in Napoles, so after returning to the Vatican, my caretaker David Cerro informed me that I was no longer welcome in sacred ground and that he was disappointed at me for go against the teachings of God.

Well not that I care, now I don't need to waste my time pretending to be praying, though I'm going to miss the swordsmanship spars with Siegfried, he really knows his way with blades, not surprising, considering he was the first successful artificial human created with the blood of the original Siegfried.

Though, me being the second success, I am not far behind in swords techniques. I have been practising since I was strong enough to pick a wooden sword by the orders of the higher ups of the church, and even then I am considered a genius in the art. However, my... tendencies caused the church to assign me a caretaker. Even back then I was developing a sadistic side when I won to the other copies.

Luckily for me and my new conscience,
I haven't killed any innocent. The exorcist I beheaded was a prick, thinking so high of himself because he once saw a two-winged angel, but he was just a coward that hid behind a pillar while I played with the stray, and after that he had the galls to complain because I wasted too much time.

He was put in good use, the fountain of blood that his headless corpse created was really funny. Unfortunately, the other priests didn't though that.

After been banned from the Vatican I came to Lyon because there were sights of a stray and the recompense was high compared to the power of the devil. Apparently, the stray was a pawn of the heir of the Purson clan, that scaped after killing the guards of the manor.

As a get up the bed, I go to a broken mirror across the room and see myself for the first time since the transmigration, and see a handsome teenager of about sixteen with neck length gray-white hair and slightly narrow crimson eyes. I look like a younger, less crazy version of the Freed of the season one of the anime. My reflection is wearing black priest clothes similar to Kotomine Kirei in Fate/Zero. I can see on the opposite side of the room an old chair with a white priest robe and what I know is a light sword and an exorcist gun that are given to priest that are requested to eliminate low-class devils and vampires.

This factory has been abandoned for some years, and is was one of the first places I came to look for the stray, but seeing as it wasn't here, I stayed in the bed in the afternoon, waiting for the night to go after the devil.

I was going to exit the room when I remembered something. The ROB that sent me here said something about a gamer system tha-

[Ding! Congratulations host!]
[You have been chosen by ∆$¢#&π#¥ to test the new Gamer System]