Chapter 15: A Sirius Encounter

{12 Grimmauld Place, London, England}{World of Harry Potter}

I'm currently in the kitchen eating some of the breakfast Kreacher have prepared. After destroying Slytherin's locket, he looks a bit more healthy.

A bit more than a month has passed since the return of Voldemort, and I have been purging the house of creatures, and with the elf doing his daily cleaning, the place is now repaired and free of dust. I've also sealed all dark objects in the attic, along with some enchanted artifacts and expensive items, and then ward the attic with abrahamic runes.

Using [Sealing Magic] to create wards is done by the separation of the designated space from the rest of the world. Is like creating a tiny pocket dimension in which a place will be hidden from anyone except the caster.

Of course there are many ways to break the wards, like knowing the formula in order to dismantle the seal or simply shattering them with something capable of it, like the Holy Relics of my world or [Rule Breaker] from the Nasuverse.

Luckily, in the Potterverse there's nothing capable of breaking the seals, due to this place magic being much more inferior, so once something is sealed it won't be accessible for other people here till I remove the magic.

However, in this world there is a charm with an effect similar to this ward: the Fidelius. The downside is that the secret keeper cannot stay inside the charmed place for a prolonged time, otherwise the magic will collapse, or at least that's what is written in a book inside the study of the Black house.

My guess is that a new way of making the spell must have been invented since the book was written, as in the seventh book Bill Weasley is his own secret keeper.

Other thing I've done in this last month is buy a new item on the shop.

-[L.L.A Indicator] x1: A special object created by the system in the form of a modern smartphone that, once turned on, shows the full coordinates of the place the host is currently in.

Thanks to this device, I can practice [Teleportation Magic]. I also have a book with relevant places' coordinates written down, including Grimmauld Place, Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade and Privet Drive, all of them obtained by flying inside the dungeon.

The normal color of the teleportation circle in humans in a light purple, unless the magician is using a personal formula, but it changes in other races or pantheons. For example, the Gremory circle is crimson, the fallen angel's circle is lime green, or the angel's circle is golden. For contacted magicians, the circle will take the color of the devil clan they have a pact with.

Maybe one day I will design my own personal circle, but for now I depend of the regular one.

I've also ranked up [ID Create], and I received a new dungeon, which I've been using for a while.

-[Monsters]: Creates a copy of the real world around the host that change the environment into a completely barren land where different kinds of creatures spawn. This creatures' power will increase as the strength of the host augment.

It's kind of similar to the demon dungeon, but the lands are black and with more diverse monsters, like minotaurs and gorgons from God of War, grimms from RWBY or angels from Bayonetta.

I also got quests inside the dungeon, but most of the rewards are just SP and EXP.

While thinking of this, I suddenly hear some noises upstairs. I knew they would come eventually, after all the summer break have already started, so with [Stealth] activated I exit the kitchen and go greet my guests.

At the entrance hallway are two men. One have greying brown hair and a rough beard with scars across his face, wearing very shaggy and worn clothes. The other one have black hair and grey eyes, and with a slightly sunken face with a few wrinkles that reflect a once handsome man.