Chapter 16: Is this Mordor or Sparta?

[ID Create: Monsters]

The room that belonged to Regulus Black disappears, and I find myself in the air, due to me being in an upper floor previously, so I fly and look around the dungeon.

All the land is black or dark grey in colour, while the sky is of a reddish orange and full of black clouds. Instead of the normal flat lands, here the place is full of spikes and mountains, as well as volcanoes that are constantly spitting lava.

A huge horde of creatures start coming in my direction. All of them have a humanoid shape, but are shorter and uglier, with pointed ears, sharpened teeth and grimy skin. Some are a bit taller and seem more powerful.

They have armors and different kind of weapons that give off some kind of strange magic.

[Observe]

[Observe]

Name: Orc

Race: Common Orc

Tier I

Power: B

...

Name: Orc

Race: Uruk-hai Orc

Tier I

Power: B++

I could simply blast them with magic from above, but that would be boring.

I land on the floor near them and, feeling a bit chuunibyou today, I raise my hand while screaming:

- [Camael]!!

The large halberd appears in my hand, and covering the blade in fire, I charge at the monsters.

Some of them launch different elements at me with their weapons, so that's why I feel something magical on them. They have fire swords, thunder spears, ice hammers, water axes and even shadow daggers.

But it's not like they are damaging me, the most their magic do is pass near me. Then again, they have a power of B rank while I'm almost on the S rank.

After spending some time eliminating the creatures flawlessly, a huge blue and yellow fire came to existence a few meters away. From there, a weird ethereal looking bird with bat-like wings made of blue and yellow flames appears. Holding on its claws there is a hooded woman with shining yellow eyes that is wearing some kind of greek attire with a few golden ornaments, including something that resembles horns.

[Observe]

[Observe]

Name: Daimon

Race: Spirit Phoenix

Tier I

Power: S-

...

Name: Tisiphone

Title: Punisher of murderers

Race: Erinys

Tier I

Power: S+