Chapter 10: Holy Encounter

{Abandoned Farmhouse, Outskirts of Villaconejos, Madrid, Spain}

It's been two weeks since I arrived to Spain, and I've been spending almost all of my time in the dungeons practising my skills in battle. And I'm allowed to say that the system is a cheat ability. The increase in parameters and skill rank is monstrous compared to normal supernatural beings. And I say normal because I'm not including Hyoudou Issei in that category.

[Status]

Name: Freed Sellzen

Race: Artificial Human

Age:16

Tier: I

STR: 233 (C+)

END: 230 (C)

AGI: 246 (C+)

MAG: 234 (C+)

CHA: 227 (C)

LUK: 220 (C)

FP: 20

[Skills]

-[Perfect Mind](EX)

-[Observe](EX)

-[Sword Mastery](A+)(41%)

-[Spear Mastery](C++)(87%): The host mastery over the use of spears, Lance's and similar weapons.

-[Gun Mastery](A)(18%)

-[Unarmed Combat Mastery](C+)(45%)

-[Wind Manipulation](B++)(78%)

-[Magic Mastery (DxD)]: The magic in Draconic Deus, that depends in the usage of magical circles, calculations and, in most cases, chants.

~[Teleportation Magic](E)(12%): The user ability to teleport to different locations with the use of a magical circle.

~[Hypnosis Magic](E++)(65%): The host proficiency in manipulating the minds of other beings by the use of magic.

~[Defensive Magic](D+)(53%): The host ability to create a barrier with a magical circle in order to have protection from magical attacks.

~[Elemental Magic](D)(22%): The host proficiency in using different elements with a magical circle and chants.

-[ID Create](B+)(43%)

-[ID Escape](EX)

-[Danger Sense](B)(5%)

-[Stealth](B-)(94%)

-[Minor Regeneration](C++)(76%)

-[Pain Resistance](B+)(59%)

-[Magical Resistance](D-)(92%)