Chapter 13: Magical Britain

{Abandoned Factory, Benamaurel, Spain}

It's been a month since I entered the demon dungeon for the first time, and I've travelled to the south of the country to a village that is currently in the middle of celebrations in honor of Our Lady of Cabeza.

The reason I'm here is that, while I was in Benidorm, I overheard a small group of stray magicians talking about coming here for partying. With all of their belongings with them. So I'm about to enter the site they have taken as a base and raid the place looking for books or other useful things.

Seriously, if they didn't want to have things stolen, they should at least have hidden their magical presence. Any supernatural being can sense the magic in them and they just go out there like a beacon looking for trouble.

A few minutes later, I exit the former factory two hundred euros richer and with some interesting magical books and a few notes that can serve me as a guide to make my own spells.

The moment I return to the hotel room I'm staying, I start studying the first grimoire, that contains [Enhancement Magic], something I've been waiting to have for a while. I could have just buy a book on the [Shop], but I rather keep the shop points for emergencies, like in case of instant healing.

During this month, I've been alternating between training, killing monsters and visiting Spain. Thanks to the upgrade of [ID Escape], now I can simply enter an empty dungeon, fly to the destination and switch back to the real world.

As for the Free Gacha, well...

-[Six-leaf Clover] (Once Upon a Time): A magical item inside a pendant that can be used to glamour oneself with an ilusion.

-[Blood-flavoured Lollipops] (Harry Potter) x24: A lollipop made of caramel that tastes like blood, created for vampires.

-[Fou Plushie]: A 100% cotton plush of Beast IV: Cath Palug, also know as Fou-kun from Fate/GO.

-[Full Heal] (Pokémon) x6: A potion applied with a spray that can heal any sickness, but doesn't heal wounds.

The blood pops and the plush are pretty much useless.

The clover is something I've been using so that people see me slightly older, with black hair and blue eyes. This help me walk around without been recognised, but the downside is that high-class beings can tell I'm under an ilusion, while stronger individuals simply see through it.

The last one is without a doubt the most important. With this I could even wake up Misla Bael from the Sleep Disease earlier, but I don't know when I'll meet Sairaorg again. It also could be used as a bargain chip.

I have 250 GP from some missions in the demon dungeon, so now it's a good time to use them.

[Gacha],[Skill Gacha]

[- 150 GP]

[Activating Skill Gacha]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[Host has received [Skill Book (Riding)(A)]]

[Do you want to use the 'Skill Book']