Chapter 3: The Stray "Hunt"

[Host has received]

-[Autoreparing Clothes (Catholic Priest Version)] x1

-[Presence Normalizer (Catholic Cross Necklace Version)] x1

-[Skill Book (One Element Manipulation)] x1

[Items have been added to 'Inventory']

...

[Inventory]

[Inventory]

-[Exorcist Gun] x1

-[Light Sword] x1

-[Autoreparing Clothes (Catholic Priest Version)] x1: The standard uniform given to exorcist by the church, but has been enchanted to repair itself when shattered and clean itself when dirty.

-[Presence Normalizer (Catholic Cross Necklace Version)] x1: A simple necklace with a golden catholic cross. When the host is wearing it, beings aware of the supernatural side of the world will feel the user as a normal human.

-[Skill Book (One Element Manipulation)] x1: Allows the user to learn the skill [One Element Manipulation]. The user can choose one element of the following: [Fire],[Water],[Wind],[Earth],[Light],[Shadow]

...

Well, a good starter pack for sure. Usually this packs come with weapons too, but since I have a gun and a sword, this things are even more useful.

The [Autoreparing Clothes] spare me the nuisance of waste my time doing the laundry or have espare clothes. Not to mention that the robes I'm wearing now are dirty, which reminds me I haven't even have a shower in the entire week.

The [Presence Normalizer] is definitely handy, I can wear under whatever clothes I have on and use myself as a bait for strays, or wear it in one of those devil territories on Earth without trigger the overseers of the city.

Finally the [Skill Book], an awesome power up, though choosing the element is going to be tough.

[Fire] is the most cliche to be chosen, but the are already too many fire users in DxD. The seraph Uriel and his [Holy Flames], the Phenex clan [Hell Fire], the Longinus sacred gear [Incinerate Anthem] or the [Fire Breath] of most dragons, and not to mention that most devil and magicians know how to throw a fireball. So [Fire] is a no.

[Light] is another no. As funny as it would be to see the faces of the higher ups on the church when they see a stray exorcist using the light of God, every single angel and fallen angel can use it, hell, even some magicians can shoot light beams.

I'm not gonna choose [Shadow] either, I already have white hair and red eyes, if I suddenly control shadows I will become an edgy protagonist. Besides, if someone sees me using darkness with my looks, the might think I'm a vampire and try to kill me.

[Earth] can be used to create walls, spikes or pillars of rock like the giants of Nanatsu no Taizai, but in this world where most supernatural beings can fly it's not the best option.

That leaves me with [Water] and [Wind].

[Water] is very versatile. Changing its pressure I can create water shoots that can cut through things, or even create floods and water beasts like the original Leviathan with her [Sea Serpent of the End]. Maybe I can even control the human body that is made mostly of liquid.