Chapter 14: Daddy is back

The next day I leave to muggle London and, with the help of a map, I find Grimmauld Place. In the books, the number 12 can only be seen by those who knows the secret of the [Fidelius Charm], but without that particular enchantment being casted yet, the house is only invisible to muggles.

I enter and see a gloomy and cobwebby hallway, with the wallpaper peeling off and the carpet worn thin. As I get in, a portrait on the side start screaming about mudbloods and blood-traitors, so I take out [Gae Dearg] and stab it, making the picture stop, as I have ended the magic in it.

Suddenly an old ugly house elf pop in and start crying over the painting. But I, knowing he can help me with a quest, call him out with a snobbish tone.

- Elf, I order you bring me the locket that Regulus Black stole.

His sobbing stop and he look at me with wide eyes. But he obeys and after a few seconds he's back carrying a golden locket with a green serpentine S inlay on the front.

So, I order him to leave it on the floor and then pierce it with my anti-magic lance. The soul fragment lets out an agonizing shriek and then die out, leaving only a ruined necklace. I turn to Keacher and say:

- Now that Regulus last order is finished, you will clean the house to its former glory. I will be coming here tomorrow to live, so you better make it all shining.

- Yes, Master!

- Good.

{Graveyard, Little Hangleton, England}{World of Harry Potter}

Today is the day of the final task of the Triwizard Tournament, and also the day my "father" will return.

During this time I've been completing quests in the dungeon, as well as studying the magic of this world. This serves me as a way of learning more spells to use with the wand and for my next objetive: apply for the job of professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts. I'm sure I can do better than Lockhart or Umbridge.

As for the world quests, other than the locket and the cup, I've already got the ring. The enchantments around the Gaunt shack were easy to bypass, so the only real danger was the curse that originally killed, or more accurately would have killed Dumbledore. Luckily, I only stabbed the ring with [Gae Dearg], so the [Resurrection Stone] is still usable. However, the description left me a bit disappointed.

-[Resurrection Stone] x1: A black stone heavily enchanted by Cadmus Peverell, capable of bringing briefly to the world an echo of a dead person.

I'm keeping the cup intact, just so I can find a way of removing the soul shard without destroying the container. It is said tha this cup had some unknown magical properties, so I'm curious to discover its enchantments.

I have also notice that my parameters are getting more difficult to increase by themselves, so I have to use the free points I get from quests and skills. It's no wonder back in DxD the powerful beings are that respected, they either are lucky to have been born that strong, have trained nonstop or have done both.

[Status]

[Status]

Name: Freed Sellzen

Race: Artificial Human

Age:16

Tier: I

STR: 480 (A++)

END: 450 (A+)

AGI: 512 (S)