9.1

Please vote!
———

Walking out her cell block, Aria saw everyone standing around, clearing up after breakfast.

"Honey you missed breakfast" Lori said, stating the obvious.

"No one woke me up" Aria complained, sitting down around the table as he mum placed a bowl of porridge in front of her.

Beth grinned, knowing she was the one who was told to wake her "You looked peaceful, I didn't want to disturb you"

Aria couldn't stay annoyed, Beth's smile was contagious. The two grinned at each other, the rest continued what they were doing.

"What's going on?" Aria asked, continuing to scoff down her breakfast.

"We're heading deeper in the prison"  Glenn simply answered, continuing to load his gun.

Rick picked up his pistol from the table, looking to his daughter "Gonna try find the cafeteria, armoury all that"

"An infirmary too" Hershel added.

"You're going?" Aria said, her eyebrows raised.

Hershel chuckled "Don't act too surprised"

"Can I come?" Aria asked, earning a plain look from her dad, she could even hear his answer without reading his lips. "Please, Hershel gets to go" she added.

"Hershel is a grown man" Lori explained squinting her eyes.

"And i'm almost a grown woman" Aria argued, standing up from her seat, pulling her converse on and tightly tying her laces "Besides all of you are there, what could go wrong".

"I'm done being the bad guy" Lori put her hands up defensively "Rick?" she said, asking her husband to say it for her.

"You know what, why not?" He said, his wife presenting him with a shocked look. He knew that wasn't what she wanted him to say, but he didn't want to be the 'bad guy' either.

"Do I get a gun?" Aria asked enthusiastically walking over to the rest of the group who were going.

Rick handed her a knife, a helmet and body armour the guards outside were wearing. She gagged from the smell as she put the helmet on.

"Jesus, it smells like someone died in this" she said, instantly regretting saying it "Right" she muttered.

"Let's go" Rick nodded forward, opening the door to the dark corridors "Aria, stay close", she nodded, breathing deeply before walking in.

It was almost pitch black, the only light was the weak flashlight her father was holding out in front. She could only faintly see the outline of the walls, and the deceased bodies scattered around the floor.

Aria was so distracted she didn't notice Rick stop in front of her, walking straight into his back "Sorry" she muttered. He looked back before continuing to walk hastily. The familiar groans echoed round the halls, before multiple shadows appeared in the corner.

"Shit" Rick said "Go, go, go" he repeated, urging everyone back the direction they came in.

Running down different hallways, Maggie and Glenn going one way, whilst Rick, Hershel, Aria, T-Dog and Daryl ran the other way.

Finally making it to a clear spot they all looked around, checking if everyone was okay.

"Where's Maggie- and Glenn?" Hershel looked around, before running back into the hallway desperately searching for his daughter.

"Hershel-" Aria said, running after him the group followed, quite a distance behind them both.

Maggie's voice echoed through the tunnels, causing Hershel to go in all different directions, the group attempting to stay close behind. Although Aria was the only one managing to keep up.