10.1

Please vote!
———

The two siblings made it back with the supplies the day before, they earned a lecture from Lori as to why it was dangerous, but she couldn't stay too mad, the meds they found saved Hershel's life.

It was the next morning, Rick explained to the group what happened with the prisoners the day before, attempting to spare the gory details for the kids but Daryl managed to add them in. Tomas, the leader had killed one of the other prisoners after he was bit, Rick ended up killing Tomas, slicing his skull in half with a machete, after he tried to get him killed by a walker. One of the other prisoners was chased by Rick, after pulling a gun on him, into the courtyard filled with walkers, the one everyone was instructed to avoid.

That left Axel and Oscar, Axel was trying way too hard everyone could see it, he was just trying to survive though, they all were. Oscar however, informed them how he wasn't going to beg for his life, what happens happens, that's life, he just wanted to see his daughter, and baby mama.

Cell block D was now clear for them, housing the two remaining prisoners, at least that's what they thought.

Aria kept thinking about the infirmary the day before, her and Carl found it easily and only having to kill a few walkers each. Filling up their bags, she went into another room beside it, which she assumed was where the death row prisoners went, Due to the table with straps on it, and the numerous amounts of liquid and needles surrounding.

She was quick to leave that room, but before she did she couldn't help but think someone was watching her. Walking right through the room again, she went to a cupboard, presumably for cleaning supplies. Opening it, her face dropped when she saw what it was.

A man, or boy even. Dressed in the same blue jumpsuit she saw on the prisoners the day before. Standing back, her heart stopped, although he looked just as scared as she was.

Her breathing quickened, she tried to shut the door again on the prisoner but he pushed it open. Aria gasped, stepping back as he began to get up from his curled up position on the floor.

She noticed he wasn't too much taller than her, his hair was light brown and curly, much like Arias, although his only went to just below his ears. He had a skinny build, malnourished even, his skin was tanned, with deep brown, chestnut eyes matching his hair, and his light stubble he had. Very slight stubble over his mouth and under it, this was the final thing that told her she was around her age. So what was he doing in here?

"I-i'm not a prisoner" he said, almost unsure, she backed away even more as he came closer before stopping when he noticed "I'm sorry, don't mean to scare you"

"It's- fine" She nodded, standing up straight, putting on a calm, and collected act "I'm Aria" she added, with a slight smile.

He warmed up to her, returning the smile "Nick"

"So-" Before she could speak she was interrupted by Carl calling her name, Nick panicked returning to the cupboard he was in only a minute ago, and shutting the door.

"Aria! Look!" he came in behind her, holding up a jar of lollipops "It's just like when we went to the doctors" he laughed, emptying the jar into his bag.

Walking back out Carl spoke again "We should go, mom will be wondering where we are"

"Yeah!" she yelled back from the other room "Goodbye" she whispered, facing the doorknob where there was a keyhole, she couldn't see through but she hoped Nick was looking through on the other side.

"Bye" she heard faintly from the other side.

Quickly snapping out of her trance, Aria continued to listen as her Father spoke to the group.