13.1

———

The woman was now sat in the foyer of the cell block Hershel stitching up her leg, Carl and Daryl had yet to return.

"Where's your brother?" Rick said to Aria, as she sat, bottle feeding the baby with the formula the woman had brought.

"Went out with Daryl" she paused "They were trying to find you"

He nodded, looking down at the ground, before looking at the woman.

"How did you know where to come- how did you get this?" Rick demanded, picking up the pack of formula from the table.

She stayed silent, only glaring up at him.

"The woman you- whatever you did to her- her father is the one stitching you up right now, tell us what you know!" He yelled at the lady as she continued to glare at him, glancing between Hershel and Rick.

"A woman- your daughter and an asian boy" she paused, the group all looking to each other as she spoke "the same scumbag who did this to me- he took them"

"How did you know where to find us?" Rick demanded yet again.

"Heard them talking about a prison, followed the signs" she explained "thought you might need that"

Rick nodded at her, staying silent.

Hershel looked up to her, growing worried "Do you know where they are?"

"He took them back to the- this guy who calls himself the governor" she interrupted herself.

"The who-" Aria said, squinting her eyes as she passed the baby to Beth.

"He has this whole town of people- around 70 of them" she explained "the woman I survived with, she's there being manipulated by him- under his control" she shook her head as she thought about it.

"This town" Rick paused "Can you take us to it?"

"When do we leave?" She began to grin.

Aria walked over to her as everyone began to talk "What's your name?"

"Michonne" she said simply, not bothering to make eye contact.

Aria nodded, smiling at the woman "Aria"

The group began thinking of plan, Nick was back in his cell. As Carl walked in with the two prisoners behind him, and behind them was Daryl, but not alone. He held Carol tight in his arms.

He walked in silence, the group all in awe as she entered.

"Carol!" Aria beamed, walking over to her only to see her frail and dehydrated in Daryl's arms.

"Poor thing was stuck" Daryl explained, as he walked into the cell block and placed her in her cell.

Rick walking over to her bringing her water, and Beth preparing her some food as she passed the baby back to Aria.

"It's good to see you" Rick smiled down at her as he handed her a flask.

"Wish i could say the same" she joked, as she held his arm comfortingly, her face dropped as she looked to the group "Where's Lori?"