012. | STAR-STRUCK

012. | STAR-STRUCK
— AFTER HOURS, LANDO NORRIS

you might want to do a "future me?" 🤭

A rush of adrenaline and exitement was running through Emery's veins when she watched Lando's car cross the finish line in third place in the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix. She widened her eyes and looked over at Heidi, who was sitting next to her watching the race together from the garage. Heidi motioned at the girl to come over and follow her.

Emery raised her eyebrows at the blonde next to her, unsure what to do still. She saw crew members making their way over to parc fermé but she wasn't sure if she was allowed to follow them. Her anxiety was already running wild, but her thoughts luckily got interrupted by Heidi who finally spoke up. Or more like, shouted and dragged her along to meet her boy.

"Come on!" She yelled, reaching out for Emery's hand to pull her through the pit-lane. "We need you to get closer to the fence!" Heidi continued to yell at her, trying to get over the noises that came out of the massive crowds.

Once the pair reached parc fermé Emery found herself getting pushed towards the fence by Heidi and the crowd of McLaren and RedBull employee's around her. She was being pushed against the fence when she watched Lando climb out of his car with the help of his halo.

She saw Lando taking off his helmet and he was talking to Checo and Max for a second who had gotten first and second place, before he ran towards her and his team.

Emery was jumping up and down in excitement, clapping her hands with joy before opening her arms and pulling Lando in for a hug. After a few seconds they pulled away from each other, and Emery spoke up as Lando looked at her with a soft, affectionate gaze.

"Oh my fucking God!!" She loudly exclaimed, again jumping up and down in excitement. "I'm so fucking proud of you!" She yelled. Emery then went to pull Lando in for another hug, obviously being nothing but proud of her lifetime best-friend.

But Emery was surprised when Lando leaned in instead. With Lando's soft lips brushing against hers, her heart couldn't help but skip a beat. At first she was taken aback, but then the brunette felt a sense of warmth, tenderness and euphoria taking over on her. So she kissed the brunette boy in front of her back.