Rainbow Spit

Meredith had chosen to forgive Josh, well she had chosen to quit giving him the silent treatment. He reserved a spot for them at The Archfield, one of Seattle's finest hotels. He was trying to earn back her forgiveness, and my god was this woman stubborn. She sat across from him barely saying a word. She downed the wine the waitress had just handed her. "Meredith, we're in public."

"We're in public." She mocked him flailing her hands. She lowered her voice. "We were in public when you told everyone I wasn't worth more than my body."

"It came out wrong." He gave her puppy-dog eyes.

"It's fine, you just need to pay me back tonight." She smiled more than tipsy.

"And how may I do that?" His pants becoming tighter.

"Get me more of that and you'll find out." She pointed to her glass. He stopped a random waiter and asked for more wine. As soon as their food came, the two of them had barely talked both trying to leave the place as soon as absolutely possible. Meredith drank at least three more glasses of wine. He had gotten them a room and he wasn't letting this night get away from them. As soon as the check came the two rushed off to the room. Meredith filling the hotel with her relentless giggles.

As soon as the door swung open he pushed her on the bed awaiting a steamy make-out session. Her makeup smeared across her face as they deepened the kiss. He pulled off her pants and then her shirt revealing her breasts. She then followed taking off his shirt and his pants. "I need you." He whispered in her ear. He began unclipping her bra until she suddenly felt sick realizing the last person she had sex with. She suddenly stopped making advances and stared at his hard dick. "I'm sorry." She muttered.

"For what, babe you're beautiful." Her heart sank.

"I can't."

"What do you mean you can't?"

"I-I- I don't want to right now."

"Fucking tease." He palmed his erection. "What am I supposed to do now? At least suck me off, god damn it."

She kneeled in front of him as he took off his underwear. She really wasn't feeling well. She put it in her mouth and got to work until a presentation of rainbow spit was all over the both of them. Realizing what had happened she covered her mouth, her face burning with embarrassment.

"Get out!" His voice causing her to wince. "Get out! I'm not kidding. She quickly got dressed and left the room covered in her own vomit. She looked like an absolute mess and she felt like her insides were attacking her. Shit, she had forgotten one of her heels in the room. No getting that back now. She felt like she had just ruined the one good thing going in her life and on top of that her appearance was one of a prostitute. Tears welled in her eyes as she entered the elevator.

"Grey?" Mark Sloan stopped the elevator door. "What are you doing here?" She couldn't help but just sob. She completely felt like someone had scooped everything that made her 'her' out of her. He held her close not caring about the puke on her. "Sh. I got you."

"Derek." Was all she could manage to spit out thinking about how even her home life was ruined. "Derek.."

"Let me take you home, okay?"

She nodded. He walked her to his car as they drove her home. Mark knocked on the door, not having a key anymore and Meredith too drunk to find hers. Derek opened the door. "Christ, it's two in the.." Completely stopping in his tracks seeing her break down in front of him.

"She was asking for you." He informed his best friend. Derek pulled her from his grasp.

He held her close. "Meredith? What happened?" She only sobbed harder.