NEVERMORE

So  I'm remaining with one assignment and it's due on Friday next week , so I thought of atleast creating one chapter for you all to read and I hope you enjoy it.

        Wednesday:I’m not sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in -

  Mortez: -underfunded schools run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago…

      Mortez and Wednesday: but we admire the sadism.

             The Addam twins walked down the hallways of their school both watching the students and teachers who were eyeing them warily but that didn't bother the siblings in anyway; they were quite accustomed to such looks their peers and others would throw at them.

               Wednesday eyed them all with a cold and murderous sharp glare , while Mortez merely smiled but anyone who spent five minutes alone with him in a room would learn that behind that friendly grin hid a dark mind that matched his twin sister's sadistic nature .

               Although they were walking together, they had some distance between them , Mortez knew how much Wednesday resented phyiscal contact , and although that was restricted to the rest of the family , only Morticia and Mortez gave the ravenette the space she wanted.

              The two arrived at their respective lockers which were basically side by side. The two siblings were known to be very competitive and snarky with one another and although Mortez got a thrill from annoying his twin especially quirps about him been older , he and Wednesday were close not that the Addams girl would admit it out loud. Because unlike his twin, Mortez had no problem with expressing or reading emotions.

                     Their lockers had been gratified in spray paint with the Word Freaky Twins.

                      "How mediocre." Wednesday exclaimed , no surprise in her tone .

                      "They could atleast make their handwriting more readable but apparently the education system contuines to fail most of the average person." Mortez responded while shaking his head ,  but there was a mischevious smile on his face Wednesday wanted to wipe off harshly with a blow torch . Her brother inherited their parents' , their father's utmost,   absurd jolly attitude. 

                     The two heard some muffled sounds coming from Wednesday's locker , the ravenette immediately opened it and their younger brother  Pugsley, who was tied up with an apple stuffed in his mouth , fell out.

                     Mortez immediately knelt down next to his baby brother who whimpered , his eyes wide and full of fright . Wednesday repeated the same action as her twin and removed the apple from Pugsley's mouth.

                    "I want names." She demanded , while Mortez reached into his grey jacket and retrieved his pocket knife to cut the binds.

               "I don’t know who they were, honest.It happened so fast". Pugsley admitted while looking at both his older siblings as if he was encountering that terrible ordeal.

          "Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together", Wednesday told him in a non business tone but only Mortez could read the mad anger blazing in his twin's eyes. Mortez was the only person alive who could decipher his sister's expressions.

                 Pugsley began to whimper which made Mortez mad; not even he and Wednesday could torment Pugsley to the point he could cry. Whoever did this to his baby brother was either going to end up in a cast or body bag , the eldest Addams child was certain for sure.