SCHOOL CLUBS

Imagine my surprise when I saw this edit. I was like 💥💥💥💥. Mortez still looks better in grey

                       Mortez , Wednesday and Tyler found themselves in Weems'office the early next morning not that the three were surprised after what transpired last night. Tyler's indigo uniform contradicting with the twins' black and grey.

               The twins and Tyler looked at each other both knowing why they were being summoned to Weems Office early before classes could even commence.

                  Last night , before they  returned back to the school , Tyler had brought the Headmistress to show them Rowan's butchered corpse. Mortez and Wednesday had been enjoying watching how pale and dead Rowan's body with each passing moment untill Weems ordered them all to go back saying she would handle everything and the woman strongly emphasised that the three were not to breathe a word to any of their class mates.

             There was a uncomfortable silence that  lingered in the office which  both  Addams twins enjoyed for a good period of time as it added to the suspense , while Tyler just looked nervous. It lasted a good thirty minutes before Weems graced them with her presence.

                 "Sorry for keeping you three waiting. I had some business to take care of. " The tall woman smiled making Wednesday sneer - Weems' smile could be the perfect ammunition to  blinding someone permanently.

                  When none of the the three said a word , Principal Weems put up a serious , "Let's get down to business shall we. Let's not have you three late for class. Obviously , I called you all to discuss about.... " The principal licked her lips.

             "Rowan's murder," Wednesday dead panned  with slight annoyance on her face making Tyler look at her amused.

                  "I request you Ms Addams not to sound so callous , I know how much death entertains your family , but what happened... Rowan was a student and what occured to him was an unfortunate incident. It shouldn't be seen as something simple."

                Mortez scoffed , "our apologies if my sister and I don't feel like sympathizing with the boy who would have been our would be murderer  that attempted to shatter our wind pipes."

                 Principal Weems sighed , "telekenitics have the tendency to lose their minds because of the pressure their abilities puts on their brain. We should have paid attention to Rowan's recent erratic behavior."

                 "That's a stupid way for one to go crazy." Mortez muttered but it was loud enough for the others to hear. Wednesday nodded while Tyler blinked at the two. The principal grit her teeth clearly applying all her might and main into being patient with the twins.