AN ADDAMS SWEET SIXTEEN

"Can I atleast be informed of where it you're leading me Ajax."

        "Dude. No. Just trust me will you." The Gorgon said and Mortez was certain Ajax was smiling based on the excitement in his voice.

    Mortez was currently blindfolded with  Ajax leading him which was unnecessary , the former's instincts were very keen and sharp that he could straight without any assistance whatsoever. 

      Mortez had been going through his family's history books trying to trace out any other Addams twins besides himself and Wednesday when Ajax came up to his bed coercing him saying he could find more information now he was certain the Gorgon had only said that as bait.

     "It better not be a surprise party."

At that silence lingered between them which was broken by Ajax's nervous chuckle.  "Nah. It's not."

Mortez did not the blindfold to obsecure his sight to deduce Ajax was lying through his teeth.

    "Ajax. You better sleep with one eye open  tonight if you just dared to lie to me without much hesitation ." The threat was very evident in his tone making sure it was effective.  Ajax seemed to hesitate before leading him again .

            After walking around in what felt like circles , Mortez felt someone taking off the blindfold.

          "Surprise!" Jeri , Ajax and Edwin cheered.

       Mortez looked around,  the guests included Bianca Barclay , her entourage ; the siren twins; Divina and Kent  Xavier and Allen even  Chloe and Connor were present.

Mortez set his eyes on Thing who was wearing a party hat , "of course you abetted ." He turned to narrow his eyes on the appendage who had the dignity to look ashamed. 

  "Don't be mad at Thing." Ajax said , "it was my and Enid's idea to surprise you."

"The crypt was my idea." Tyler answered standing next to a very much and equally grumpy Wednesday. "Totally thought it matched your vibes."

     Mortez looked at his twin , "what brings you here."

    "I was tricked and lured to coming here under the guise of finding answers." The ravenette settled for glaring at her roommate trying to burn holes in the back of Enid's head. "If I had known this was a surprise for you I would have escaped."

   Enid who was holding a cake groaned , "I had to get you to come out of your room. I mean , who tries to avoid their twinnie's own birthday ."

       "Exactly " Divina said.

         "We don't avoid our birthday." Kent added with a shrug.

"That's because you two have the same birthday . They get cranky on the other's  birthday." Xavier  explained seeing  the seething glare Wednesday was sending them all.  He had spent enough time with them back then to know how intense Mortez and Wednesday did not like having their birthdays so close.

"I told you guys they don't like their respective birthdays." Allen sighed before putting a grey and white birthday cone on Mortez's head , "happy birthday Mortez. "

  "You already wished me earlier this morning. " he had been surprised Allen still remembered his birthday to begin with.

Allen smiled ,"well I wanted to officially wish you  again before midnight strikes and it's Wednesday's birthday."

   "I don't get it ," Chloe said looking dumb as ever arm locked with her boyfriend  , "you are twins how do you both have different birthdays."