SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS

Wednesday's Twin Brother but I prefer to explain from both the Twins' perspective and not just Mortez's. Hope you're ok with it , since both are the major protagonists.

                   Also I like Bianca very much , but I'm sticking to how she was intially potrayed in the beginning of Wednesday. But obviously she will mellow out in my story as it progresses. I really can't say I like or hate Xavier so don't know if he'll have a character development.

              Bianca is one of my favorite character in Wednesday cause not alot of shows potrary a black girl as a queen bee.

             Apperently the reason Thing had come to the shack was to inform Mortez and Wednesday that ' Rowan ' had left the school - it seemed Weems really was devious both twins had to give her credit for sure.

                   The next day , the twins went to their first class of the day - Botany ,one of the few classes on their schedules they both took together.

                         The twins walked in finding everyone's eyes on them which was nothing new to neither Mortez nor Wednesday. Normies tended to gaze at them way too much and it seemed fellow outcasts did as well , which was plausible seeing the Addams family was particularly odd even by Outcast standards.

                   "Mortez , Wednesday. How lovely you two managed to join us this semester. Please take a seat."

           While Wednesday blankly stared at the teacher  with her monotone expression,  Mortez plastered a fake smile hiding his internal anguish he did not expect that Thornhill was going to be the one taking him and his sister  in this course.

                     As the woman smiled at the two before turning her back to face the board , Mortez couldn't help feel there was something pretentious about that smile the red head had on , Mortez Addams was an expert in the department of giving people both genuine and pretentious smiles; he could recognize such easily.

                    The twins found two empty available seats on different desks , however the occupants of each respective  seat were  Tyler and Xavier.  Mortez loved his twin , however not wanting to endure Xavier , he sat next to Tyler . The older Addams ignored the penetrating death glare his twin sister was sending him.

                      Xavier rolled his eyes and gestured to the space next to him , "There’s an open spot next to me.If you can stand sitting that close to an elitist snob."

              "Stop sulking Thorpe." Wednesday deadpanned and begrudgingly sat down next to him while formulating various revenge schemes she would enact on Mortez.

                        Mortez didn't miss the way Tyler looked at Wednesday while Bianca did the same regarding Xavier.

                     "It's like you didn't want me to sit here Tyler."  Mortez hummed making Tyler snort and roll his eyes.

               "It's just funny , cause I can see Wednesday is loathing being near Xavier."

                  "Yes. Xavier has always found a way to irk Wednesday. I actually enjoy her misery. He annoys her to an extent neither Pugsley nor I have attained." Mortez smiled as Wednesday who obviously heard him looked at him murderously. The two had good hearing and were very well absorbed in the world of linguistics.

                       "You guys have known each other long?" Tyler rose a crinkled brow of confusion as Mortez nodded.

                     "Not particularly , but our families are mutual acquaintances." Tyler nodded and Mortez watched as his would be brother-in-law digested his assertion.