PARENT WEEKEND

The last thing Mortez saw was Goody Addams running to him after the momste escape before darkness enveloped

Mortez saw himself walking around in a land of fog it was devoid of all signs of life  , "is this the other side? It's less  gloomy than I had expected." He very well knew none of what he was seeing was reality , scratch that the reality of the phyiscal world.

          The older Addams twin walked around the place , "I thought I would die atleast by twenty. " He then walked up to a stream in the water's reflective surface Mortez saw Innocent instead looking back at him.

          Mortez tilted his head and Innocent did the same , "I never would have imagined someone out there would have my face ...or is it the other way round?" Techincally speaking , Goody and her twin were born centuries before him and Wednesday so did that make him and his twin the dopplegangers instead of the blonde twins ?

         "Mortez Addams" The reflection called out to him

       "Innocent Addams?" The Addams boy asked and watched the reflection nod in agreement. "Is this a vision or are you reaching out to me from beyond in my subconscious. I know this is a dream."

          "Both." Innocent said.

       Mortez was genuinely confused , "how is this a vision and a dream? I don't dream visions. That's not possible." That was Xavier's brand of pyschics

            "You're the older among the Raven Twins it is possible."

          That didn't answer his question mot rben in the slighest , "i dont believe I'm following what you're trying to imply."

    " That is not important . What's important is thst He's coming back ." Innocent said to him

         "Who is he?" Mortez asked his blonde lookalike/ ancestor , "Crackstone?"

       Innocent nodded and then had a grim expression on his face  "Be careful Mortez , you're Raven Twins. There is more danger - The curse is bound to follow you both."

                 Mortez wasn't understanding anything , "you're not making sense. Is Crackstone who you mean? And what curse?"

            "You'll learn in time."

   Mortez felt himself being pulled away by a strong gust of wind . The last thing he saw was darkness engulfing him again .

       Wednesday awoke with a jolt when she felt Mortez grasping her hand - she hadn't left his side the entire night. "Mortez?"

              Mortez slowly opened his eyes adjusting to the brightness of the room the first thing he saw was his twin's face.

           "Wednesday?"

        Wednesday felt relived to see him open his eyes again each minute he had been unconscious was agnoy. She put up her stoic face so he wouldn't notice how much she was in despair , "I see you've returned to the land of the living. It's unfortunate actually."

      Mortez managed to smile , "it's not my time yet little sister." His smile faltered , "where's Eugene?"

                ONE WEEK LATER

           "  Nevermore was created as a safe haven for our children to learn and to grow, no matter who or what they are." Weems said and many of the parents and staff applaused , " I realize most of you have heard about the unfortunate incident involving  two of our students. But I'm happy to report that Mortez is here back on campus."