RAVE'N FEVER

Wednesday : Dr Kinbott tells us to get out more 

          Mortez : tells us to open our minds to new people and experiences.

     Mortez and Wednesday : who are we to argue with her professional cliches.

           In the dead of night , while most people would be asleep , The  Addams twins and Tyler stood outside the buliding of  Jericho County Coroner - Medical Examiner.

             Each of them wearing different shade of emotions visible on their faces ; Mortez , the oldest of Morticia and Gomez , looked at the building with a huge grin it looked a bit unhinged , very excited in indulging his favorite hobby - breaking and entering. Wednesday, the younger twin , looked at the building with cold dead expressionless eyes under her scrutinous glare but hid her inner excitement. Lastly Tyler Galpin , the hybrid of Nevermore looked more of apprehensive and far from excitement.

              Wednesday turned to her brother , "did you have to put on that ridiculous thing on your head?"

               Mortez , ever immune to his twin's hostile comments , smiled , "can you call it breaking and entering without the beanie? I think I look like a real cat burglar."

          "Ok ,how are you two so calm about this?" Tyler looked at them like they were a species he was still yet trying to understand.

          "Calm your nerves Galpin."  Wednesday retorted with a sneer.

              "Sorry . But when Mortez asked me if I had plans for the evening , I did not think it would be breaking into the office of the town Coroner."

                      Mortez shrugged ,if his vision of his twin and Tyler marrying were ever to come true now would be the opportune moment to set those wheels in motion. Besides ,nothing United two sweet hearts like inflitrating of a institution and stealing important files.

              Wednesday looked up at the taller boy , "you already committed a crime Galpin if I'm remembering correctly didn't you?, surely you wouldn't mind adding a misdemeanor to your resume."

        Tyler looked at her with what was a mix of cockiness and apprehension ,"This is more of a felony here in Jericho more so  when  trespassing into the coroner's as à office ."

        Mortez decided to play mediator before his  'darling ' little sister threw one of her hidden knives at Tyler   "If you're afraid of incuring your father's wrath. You're welcome to go back."

            The taller boy smiled at the oldest Addams , "no thanks , I'm sure Wednesday won't let me live it down if I bail now."

          "Your assumption on not letting you live is very much accurate Galpin. "

               "It's Tyler!"

           Mortez  turned to his bag where Thing , "you're up." The appendage signed an Ok before leaping out the bag and crawling its way inside the buliding. It wasn't long before Thing got them in deactivating the cameras too.

        "Galpin will stay guard, While Mortez and I do the autopsy, you find the files of the monster's other victims and make copies. " The younger Addams instructed thing.  Wednesday gave the hand a deadpan look when he tapped outloud ,, "Don't pout. Your scalpel skills are questionable."

     Tyler made a face , "how is Thing's scalpel skills ' questionable' ?"

       "On our  13th birthday, Uncle Fester gave Wednesday  a cadaver? " The older Addams smiled , "Thing sliced right through that man's carotid.  That was one of the most entertaining events that occured on a birthday."