OLD FACES

Note I need you all to remember this story will be slightly different so please don't complain if you see something probably a bit out of context. For example , only few teachers at Nevermore are normies , I know Jericho is very prejudice but I want to have at least a few accepting individuals because when I learnt Thornhill hated Outcasts it was sad, because I thought of her as someone who was accepting of those different if she could work at the school and be a dorm mom.

             On another note ,  decided to search for Lucius Hoyos , the actor who played young Gomez . I was curious to see how he really looked like without the costume  and it makes me happy that Aidan was really indeed  the best candidate for Mortez. Because they share a mild resemblance.

             Mortez stepped out of the bathroom dressed in a grey lounge set. The dinner at Nevermore wasn't as bad as he expected , but there was some weird aftertaste during mastication that Mortez didn't know whether to enjoy the weird taste or been worried about what he was consuming.

                      During that time , he and Wednesday had sat together, already at their new school and everyone was already wary of him and his twin; it was music to Mortez's ears. He was afraid being amongst fellow outcasts would not cause his peers to fear him , but apparently , outcast kids were just as easy to fright as normies , even if his smile was put up.

                            He and Wednesday had noticed Galpin wasn't there during dinner from which he gleaned from Enid that the locked Hyde boy preferred eating in his room during dinner. If Mortez was going to leave  , he could make his stay at Nevermore a little bit worth while. He had plans , studying the Hyde and vampires and finding any secret tunnels or passages , because an institution as old as Nevermore was bound to have some hidden room or something.

                  Currently , Mortez was in his bed reading a book : The Art Of Torture. He was at chapter four : HOW TO DISORIENT VICTIMS.

                Mortez , if you looked at it from a non Addams angle , would probably go into a career in pyschology. His twin was into blood , not that he wasn't either , Mortez was intruiged by the human mindset and what factors could affect it especially the toll grief took on an individual when the person closed off  reality and chose to reside in denial.

                   He believed mental torture was just as effective as the physical, getting into one's mind and shattering it was a skill he was still learning. The one thing he cherished about the physical torture whenever he practiced with Pugsley (or anyone who dared cross him) was wearing his favorite black gloves , his father had  gifted them to him  at eleven , apparently the gloves belonged to a serial killer who was notorious in England in 1883. To Mortez's discovery and delight surprise , the serial killer was a woman.

                    Torture wasn't the only type of book , Mortez indulged in. While Wednesday wrote novels , Mortez was a fan of reading literature , mainly old folkores and myths , especially those regarding the Other Side. Unfortunately , neither he nor Wednesday had inherited their mother's ablity to commune with the dead , it was something his four year old self had wanted badly , so he could resort to the next best thing;   reading about spirits.

                    From the corner of his eye , he could see his roommate/adivsary looking at him with a dumb expression on his face , that Mortez wondered what the heck Enid found attractive about that.

                     "Are you planning on petrifying me?" , Mortez put the book down and smiled at Ajax , "if so , I can't guarantee your survival." Now that Mortez thought about it , he had never been stoned before , he began wondering how the experience was like.