TWO ADDAMS , TWO HALF BRREDS , A FUR &A GORGON GO SLEUTHING

After what transpired with the mayor's  ' accident '  and the sheriff's questioning the twins went back to Nevermore but to Mortez and especially Wednesday's annoyance Weems had decided to revoke  their outing privileges.

    Mortez was no stranger to confinement however now was and knowing his sister very well and how calculative her mind was she wasn't also going to sit ideal.

             "Where are you going?" Ajax asked

Mortez raised a brief are the two , "did Weems appoint you as my wardens?"

       "No." Allen shook his head though he wasn't very convincing  , "fine she might have implied it. But knowing you , you won't stay put will you?"

"I believe Wednesday is planning a solitary investigation without me and I tend to foil her plans."

Allen and Ajax exchanged weird and concerned looks before the former said , "I'll come with you."

  "That isn't needed."

  However Ajax interjected, "no Allen's right. If we go with you , we can still cover you when Weems asks and it won't torture us every hour that you might be in danger."

  "And Jeri is willing to cover for us while we are out."

The older Addams shook his  head , "it's not necessary .  You can get in trouble  with Weems for abetting me. I don't want you to get into trouble for me." He began to leave leave but annoyingly the two still followed him.

"It's just. We don't want to risk you being in danger with that monster."  Ajax admitted

"After Eugene.... I don't want you ..to get hurt again." Allen said.

Mortez  stopped in his path and turned around ; he could see the genuine concern that they had for him which was a little unsettling and unnerving that was putting it lightly. Usually if this behavior was warranted from his family precisely his parents it would be fine. But non family being worried about him was something off putting.

  He sighed and walked forward trusting that wsts behind him , "Just as you are independent of your decisions you're liable to any perils we face i  wont be held accountable should the monster choose to opt targeting you as prey."

      Ajax paled , "you know second -"

        "noted." Allen cut the Gorgon off.

    The three boys made their way around the school unnoticed which was disappointing for Mortez. He expected the shape shifter to have tightened the security given his and Wednesday's record.

   "Where are you sneaking off anyway?" Ajax inquired.

     "The gates mansion am I right? That's where you think the monster that attacked you and Eugene is hiding and Wednesday's probably on her way there."

Mortez smiled at Allen , " precisely young Allen. Seems being around me is giving you insight to the Addams brain."

        "Thank you "

Ajax noticed the looks between them and the gorgon's mind was slowly connecting the dots certain a bromance was brewing between the two.

  "Change of plans." Mortez got into Tyler's truck making himself comfortable .

    "Jesus! " Tyler gasped seemingly having a heart attack , "do either of you two come with warning bells or anything."

Wednesday too was surprised by her twin  brother's sudden presence , "what are you doing ?"