PAYBACK

So rumors are saying there won't be a  love interest in Wednesday S2🤨🤨🤨. I'm like what!!!???

         The twins immediately gasped awake as they were pulled out of the vision as Thing watched over them. Mortez and Wednesday immediately looked at each other with excited and baffled expressions.

                  "We saw the same thing didn't we?" Mortez inquired as the memories of the latest vision ran in his head. Was Goody trying to reach out to them on the Other Side.

                 Wednesday stared at her twin nodding in confirmation. The ravenette saw Thing  frantically asking them to explain what they saw.
" We  saw her! The girl from our visions. Her name is Goody Addams."

                  " And she had a twin called Innocent ," Mortez supplied. It was one thing to see his sister's dopplerganger from long ago , but seeing his own face on someone else's shoulders.

                Mortez then noticed he and Wednesday were actually soaked because of the rain. He grimaced seeing the mud on him - getting didn't  , especially in mud irked him , unless he and Pugsley were using his baby brother's dynamites to blow the wet ground.

             "Exactly ", Wednesday turned to her twin , "and I believe Goody's our  ancestor from 400 years ago."

             Mortez frowned , "what if we're actually from Innocent's bloodline and not Goody's."

               The ravenette quirked an eyebrow realizing her brother had a point - but Goody was the one communicating with them so naturally she had to be the direct ancestor , or whatever it was their mother once told them about relatives who communicated with the living from beyond death. But that didn't mean Wednesday didn't mean she dismissed Mortez's theory.

               Thing began gesturing frankly as both twins heard a sound ; tapping footsteps. Mortez got up , already  in defensive mode to protect his twin. He stared ahead before turning to address Wednesday.  " Must've been the bearded man from earlier trying to reclaim his property." Though he didn't seem to believe his own words .

                 He looked through the wooden structure but this time he found a reptilian eye peering back at him. Mortez made brief eye contact with the giant eye before stumbling back with a sadistic grin on his face once the creature hissed.

                     "It's the monster." He told Wednesday excitedly.the younger Addams twin immediately got up once she heard  the creature hiss and snarl. "It's getting away."

           "Come on Mortex! " The ravenntw quickly began pursuing the monster much to her brother's dismay.

               "Wednesday ! Wait up little sister!" Mortez scooped up thing into his bag before running after her - his sister was definitely excited as him if she was already ahead.

             "Come on! We can't lose its track this time!" Wednesday shouted back - the younger Addams was pumped with adrenaline as she tried to keep up with the reptilian monster - this was what her and Mortez wanted to observe the creature  it was too good of an opportunity to miss . All she could see was it's back as she pursued it . Wednesday gasped as the creature literally shoved a tree , that was in it's way , aside as if it were nothing.

                Mortez finally caught up with Wednesday once he saw her stop. He panted , "I'm assuming you couldn't keep up with it ."

.          Wednesday glared at him with a scorching look , "if you could keep up that I would have caught up. But that doesn't matter ,"  the ravenette kneeled and pointed to the mud , "I figured out a clue."