DANCE FEVER

Mortez was walking his way back to his room  , "is there any place free from this RaveN mania?" He felt nauseated just seeing the boys in Sliver Hall going on about who asked them out.

         "Mortez! My favorite Adams!"

         Mortez turned to face a grinning Edwin and Connor ., "why thank you Edwin I plan to gloat in Wednesdasy's face ." He hoped they weren't trying to talk him into joining their little cult.

          "You really enjoy putting your sis in mistery don't ya?" The shaggy werewolf chuckled.

           Mortez grinned darkly with that Addams charm, *it's a badge of pleasure  I've wearing  since the moment  we both arrived on this  waking burning world."

        "Ok." Connor said and cleared his throat , "Mortez. Are you going to the RaveN."

               "No." He wasn't going but he was making sure his little sister did.

          "Well," the buff  werewolf smirked , "I was thinking of asking you. I was wandering if I could take you."

            Mortez remembered what Allen had told him back on Outreach Day. The Addams scruitzined the werewolf with what was clear skepticism and judgement. "Aren't you dating Chloe the siren? Isn't it most likely she's going to seek to ask you? And isn't the girl whose supposed to ask the boy? We're both of the male specimen."

               "First ," Edwin said instead . "he and Chloe are always on and off on and off. She asked him but bailed on the last minute because of an argument."

      "Glad to know I'm a last minute option. Such a consultation prize." Mortez said sarcastically honestly he felt insulted.

         Connor's eyes glowed at the other werewolf , "shut it Edwin." The werewolf looked at Mortez with his natural eye color  , "when it comes to the RavEN , if a guy or girl wants to ask someone from the same sex  they are allowed. Many gay couples are going together. And I think you're pretty handsome  ."

                 Mortez hummed ignoring the smirk the werewolf was sending  and looked at him  "unfortunately Connor I don't have any plans on going to the RavEN so I decline your offer." He has better things to do like wait for the books his father was sending regarding their bloodline. He had to know between Goody and Innocent their line descended from.

      "Oh...," Connor looked sheepish , "you're sure? I mean we could have alot of fun together."

             "I doubt that ," Mortez muttered under his breath and cleared his throat , "I hope you find a partner but unfortunately that shall not be me. Good day." He smiled and walked into his room shutting the door from behind him.

        Edwin chuckled at the other werewolf's dumbfounded expression , "damn! Maybe he's  straight. Good luck in finding a date buddy."

     "Shut up ," Connor grumbled looking at Mortez's door , "the Addams don't seem the type to be called straight."

            "Either way He's not into you."

      Mortez found Ajax arranging white clothes and he knew the latter wss definitely going to the RavEN.

              "Oh Mortez ," Ajax smiled at him holding out to sliver beanies  "which beanie should I wear to cover my snakes ."

            "Why do you need to cover them."