Moonborn's Secret

~ A FEW DAYS LATER ~

While Jason and Stefan search for the right spell to track down the witch, Damon spends time with Alice in the nest, while Nicolae in the clouds divides his time between his patients at the clinic and Luna, with whom he's falling more in love day by day as he gets to know her better.

Of course, he hasn't said a word to her about his feelings. He keeps up appearances and pretends to be just a friend, which is admittedly very troublesome, because all he wants is to reveal to her the whole truth about him and his family, to take her in his arms and fly with her to the sun.

But that's not possible. At least not yet. Not until she's done with her family once and for all so she can devote herself to him and the pack like all other females.

But there is another reason why Nicolae is holding back. Luna's behavior. Her thoroughly friendly behavior towards him. Of course, she compliments him a lot, but in a completely friendly way, even if her eyes announce something different every time she looks at him.

When Nicolae asked the others about it, Jason, Johnny, Matty, Alice and even Artemis explained to him the most probable reason why she behaves like that. She fears that she isn't good enough to be with such a successful, rich and famous man like him. The way they all felt in the beginning. The way Mary felt with Jace, Lois with Sebastian, Matt with Alexander and so on.

But before we delve deeper into their relationship, let's briefly go to the penthouse, where Margaret is ready to play her next card.

All these days Margaret had let Damon mourn his lost love undisturbed, but now she's decided to approach him again to see how things are going and if he feels enough pain to not notice what she's up to and reveal to her what she's dying to know. What's that? Let's see ...

~ PENTHOUSE ~

Elena is looking at some new contracts for a series of performances by a new boy band at the Lair when Margaret comes out of Damon's room, where she has set up store while she's staying there. She's dressed pretty sexy, so Elena looks at her in wonder.

 She's dressed pretty sexy, so Elena looks at her in wonder

Elena: Where are you going, sister? Shopping again?

Margaret: No. I've decided to go see Damon. I've stayed away from him long enough. It's time to help him get back on his feet.

Elena forces herself to hold back and smile.

Elena: Do it. Maybe you can get close to him. He won't let me.

 He won't let me