Italians Do It Better

~ NEXT MORNING ~ PENTHOUSE ~

Nicolae and JJ spent the night at the Lair, they came home, showered, changed, and drove to their jobs at the clinic and the company, respectively. Damon, to give Margaret space, but also because he wanted to do so, went to Alice's house, from where he hasn't yet returned. As for the girls, although Margaret insisted on going to her parents' house on the family land, Elena persuaded her to return to the penthouse with her. With her parents away, she didn't want to leave her alone in her condition.

For most of the night, the two girls dossed on the couch. Margaret cried and Elena provided her with tissues and glasses of red wine mixed with blood.

Just then Margaret, exhausted from crying all night, fell asleep there on the couch, and Elena took the opportunity to call Damon, who immediately picked up as if he had been waiting by the phone

Damon: Finally, Elena!

Elena: Give me a break, okay? She just managed to sleep

Damon: How is she?

Elena: How do you think? A mess. She hasn't stopped crying.

Damon: Damn it! I didn't expect her to take it so hard.

Elena: And what exactly were you expecting, Damon? Dances and songs?

Damon: I feel bad for her.

Elena: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Damon: Why?

Elena: You didn't smell the why on her?

Damon: I noticed an unfamiliar smell, but ignored it. What is that smell?

Elena: The smell of a douchebag. His name is Eliot and he's Hungarian or something. I met him the other day when I flew to her house.