chp 11

The sounds of medical machines beeps caused him to open his eyes. The blinding fluorescent lights blinded him, making him groan and his hand jerked to cover his face.

 "What the hell?" he groaned.

"He's awake. Move out the room"

' lyle?'

Quaritch opened his eyes and jerked at the sight of a na'vi standing over him, Without much hesitation he swung his arm ready to knock the shit out of him. The navi man had jumped out of the way before grabbing him.

"Breathe colonel. It's me, lyle.." The man spoke to him.

Quaritch's eyes narrowed as he stared at him.

"The hell is wrong with you? Why are you blue?!" Quaritch snapped at him sitting up. 

"Rude, you don't look much different." Lyle told him as he moved to lean against the wall of the windows of a surgery unit.

Quaritch moved from the bed going to a window seeing his reflection, his eyes widening as he opened his mouth and touching the fangs in his mouth.

"How the hell??" He questions Lyle.

"That recom program the limp dick scientists had pushed for and won." Lyle explained. 

"huh." Quaritch said before pushing away from the window turning to face Lyle. 

"So they turned me into one of those damn fucking animals." He sneered with hatred in his eyes. 

It had stunned Lyle before remembering they erased all of his avatar memories and this was colonel raw as a newborn avatar with just his human memories. Of course he was back to despising the navi, despite the fact he had fallen in love with one of them and got himself killed for her. 

"We do have a lot to go over, colonel." Lyle told him as he led the freshly back man to his room. "But first get dressed. I rather not have to see your blue ass more than I need to. " 

He felt the colonel slap a hand on his back with a laugh before going into his room shutting the door. 

'How the fuck am i to get him to remember?' Lyle thought as he waited for the colonel to be done. 

Quaritch stared at the screen of his old self explaining everything that happened or more why he was back alive. He tilted his head over to Lyle 

"Was yours just as bad as this?" he asked him.

Lyle chuckled, "worst really."

Quaritch chuckled before going back to watch the video of his passed self before they both headed to the training centers seeing the general.

"General." Quaritch greated with a nod of respect.

"Colonel Quaritch, welcome back, we have much planned for you." She said to him looking up at him. 

"Well let's get to it yea? Where am I heading?" Quaritch asked as he walked with the general.

"You will be training to get used to your body before we send you anywhere. " She told him.

"Guessing from my video thing I'm going to be a hunting dog?" He asked as he followed her.

"Yes, that would be correct." General nodded at him.

"For Jake sully?" He asked for confirmation.

"No, The RDA has planned a different approach in dealing with the na'vi." General explained as she led him away from the training center and into the communications room. A large table blew up a hologram map across it.