15

Miles followed you out into the forest, he stayed close not wanting to be too far from you. Once you deemed far enough you turned to him.

"'You came with others, they have blood on their hands…."' You said hesitantly, ears drooping back.

"'They are learning the ways of eywa…The ways of the barren lands as i have once did and still am."' He assured you cupping your cheek. You looked up into his eyes, your skin illuminating and specks glowed brightly with his. 

"' You try to make a tribe…A tribe can not be led without a strong leader."' You told him. 

"'I've lead them for almost half of our lives and even more so of our rebirths, They will follow me."' He assured you as he memorized how gorgeous you looked in the glowing forest of the oasis around them. 

"'Tribes would mean settling in one place, that makes them vulnerable out here."' You told him a hand holding onto his, on your cheek.

Miles' ears twitched. 

"'Ours will travel, we will find a way to make it work."' he whispered to you.

"'Do you trust them around our son?"' You asked looking into his eyes

His heart swelled and his tail swayed.

"'You see spider as one of your own?"' He questioned your ears slicked back as one of protective looks for those bright eyes of yours. 

"'If you try to take him from me, I'll strike you down."' You growled of warning and his tail swayed faster. "'He is my son, I've raised in in the ways of these lands, He's my son by right."' You hissed. 

"'And your son he will stay"' He assured you brushing his thumb across your cheek."'I will never take him from the woman i always thought would be a strong mother to him."' 

Your eyes softened.

"'Those children, I said they cou-"'

'"I will protect them, I'll keep them and spider safe."' He promised.

You leaned into his touch, eyes closing, and he came closer to you.

Your gorgeous sunset eyes opened again and met him.

"'If you are to be leader of a tribe, you must have a worthy mate by your side. One your tribe will follow as well as you."' You told him. His hand moved to your chin softly moving your head up to him.

"'I have already chosen my mate,  But she must want to be mine as well. "' He whispered to you.

Your eyes wavered with emotion, 

"'You must be sure your tribe will follow her…This will be forever, there is no other,  It would be a lifetime bond."' You warned him, he softly guided you to a tree pressing you to it as his tail swayed, he noticed your own swaying as well. 

"'I've seen you take a beast down by a bare blade, end a life before it can begin because its mother and father attacked us, I've had you put me under you many times in submission, You're the only woman I will ever want y/n"' He whispered. 

Your eyes wavered again before your hands went to his face. 

Miles closed the gap between you both taking your lips with his own. His hands moved to your hips as he squeezed them causing a soft noise from you. His tail swayed as shocks of energy shot through him, moving his arms to your ass he barely squatted down before pulling you up, feeling your legs wrap around his waist he held onto you with one arm the other holding the tree for support as he kissed you, his tongue swirling in your mouth around yours causing you to let out soft shy of slight confusion noises. He pulled away softly connecting his forehead with yours.