Thirty-Six

Shadows caress my body, curling around my legs, sliding across my breasts, and snaking through my core

Shadows caress my body, curling around my legs, sliding across my breasts, and snaking through my core. My eyes flutter shut, and I give myself over to the sensation. Hundreds of fingertips on my skin, putting me under their spell with every stroke. The shadows are an extension of their wicked master, and I'm a willing sacrifice laid upon his alter.

Statera help me, I love being at Kyron's mercy.

His tongue dips between my legs, seductively lapping at my clit. My hips lift from the rock, and Kyron pushes me down with an arm across my stomach. The tip of his finger plays at my entrance, teasing me with promises of something deeper, harder.

"I need you inside me," I say, my voice laced with unyielding desire.

His eyes meet mine across the valley of my body. That evil tongue of his drags over me from bottom to top. "Careful what you ask for, princess. I won't be gentle once I feel your tight heat around me."

The deep rumble in his words vibrates through me. He has never held back from sharing his thoughts when we are like this. But since I returned home, the things he says are raw, sexy. My body responds to them as if they are his mouth or fingers touching me.

"I already told you that I don't want gentle," I say as he continues to toy with me.

"Say it. Say what you want me to do to you." He nips at my sex, creating tiny stings that mix with my pleasure.

His mouth doesn't let up, sucking and kissing. I can hardly catch my breath to answer. "Fuck me. Please fuck me."

As if his self-control snaps, Kyron yanks me up, pulling me into his arms. His fingers tangle in my hair and he pulls. The pain is sweet euphoria that heightens my desire. "Say it one more time," he whispers against my lips.

"Fuck me. Please, Kyron."

His lips capture mine in a brutal kiss. I dig my nails into his shoulders as he swims us back to shore. My body remains wrapped around his as he carries me out of the water. Falling to his knees, he haphazardly spreads out a blanket next to our satchels, his mouth never leaving mine. We collapse to the ground, his hips cradled between my legs. I reach between us and curl my fingers around his cock. A blissful moan leaves both of us as I sweep him through my wet center.

I need the stretch of being filled by him, the thrust of his hips as he drives deep into me. I crave him invading my body the way he has my heart and mind. Forget air and water. All I need to survive is him. I place him at my center and rock.

Kyron lifts his hips from mine and, in one swift motion, pins my hands above my head. "Greedy," he says and dips his head toward my neck.

I hook my leg around his, using it as leverage as I roll us. With Kyron on his back, I grip his wrists and trap him beneath me.

"Needy," I say, grinding my aching core against the length of him. He feels so good. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I chase that feeling, which will ease the throbbing.