Meeting blakes dad

Two young girls can be seen on a backyard patio with a pool behind a beautiful house.the one sitting on a pool chair sunbathing is Blake she had dark brown hair with light tan skin as her best friend Mila was swimming around in the pool she had black hair with blue highlights.

Blake was on the phone with her dad Ray as she held the phone to her ear."hi dad. I was wondering if there was room for mine and Mila's bikes.thought that we could ride it to class,then I wouldn't have to buy a parking pass "she asked into the phone as Mila swims over to the edge as she places her folded elbows on the padio floor." Great.but I can't find the key to the lock at moms... so it's either I'm the top left drawer or my dresser in the pink shoe box... and yeah shes her she says hey "Blake says with a smile talking to her dad as Mila motions for her to say hello.

"Oh thanks dad.but we already have plans with Daniel"she says to her dad but when she doesn't get a response she sets up with her knees pulled up to her chest"dad? Are you okay" Mila watches from with in the pool.

"Okay we will see you tomorrow then don't forget the bike key I love you dad"she bids her dad a goodbye before hanging up.

"If your dad okay"Mila asked her best friend as she moves some wet hair out of her face.

"Yeah he's fine and said he can make some room for our bikes before heading over her tomorrow"Blake explains to Mila. Who nods her head before going back to swimming as she practiced different styles.

It was the next day where they were watching the news about what happened at the Hoover dam Mila was wearing a black tank top under a nice blue shirt with lace going over there sleeves and chest part as she also wore white tennis shoes and black jean shorts with her hair in a high pony tail. She watches the news with sad eyes before seeing Blake walk out the main doors to greet her dad. Before they come walking in as she gets up to greet him.

"Hey Mr Ray it's good to see you again"she greets him and she slides her hands in her back jean shorts.

Ray smiles"how many times do I have to say it just call me Ray"as they chuckle before he turns to Blake's mom Emma as they walk into the living room were everyone was watching the news."earthquakes can rise and fall in intensity during their duration..."as they walk to were Emma and Daniel were sitting."hey em"ray greets Blake's mother.

Emma turns around in her chair seeing that they are walking up to them before she gets out of her seat to greet Ray."hey"she says as they share a bref hug before pulling apart.

Ray then notice Daniel "ah, Daniel"he greets as they shake hands with one another."ray good to finally meet you"

"It's good to meet you to.heck of a place you got here"ray says as he looks around.

Daniel nods his head"thank you "appreciating his comment on the house.

"So dad is heading to Nevada Tomorrow"Blake informs them since her dad was apart of LA rescue.

Emma closed her eyes not being able to imagine what those people at Hoover dam when it collapsed are feeling right now before she looks at ray"oh, it's terrible what happened.please do be safe over there, okay."she asked way.

"Yeah we will and I promise I'm gonna make it up to you guys honey"he says turning to his daughter but Mila and Blake just shook there heads it wasn't a big deal."dad really no problem the drive is not that bad"Blake says knowing the situation at Hoover damn is big right now.

Daniel then thanks of an idea"wait why don't I take you both up there.im flying to San francisco.we can head to Seattle right after it'll give me an opportunity to catch a volleyball game."he explains as the two girls turn towards Ray wondering what his thought was on the idea . Emma smiles"that's a good idea"agreeing with Daniels idea thinking it will be safer.daneil then wraps an arm around Emma"and it'll give your mom a chance to get all her stuff moved in without me in the way"he adds as they joyful moment now gone as Ray raised his eyebrows in slight shock."you guys moving in together?"he asked while Emma remembered that she hasn't exactly told Ray yet.

"Yeah I was meaning to tell you, but we haven't had a chance to..."she trys to explain.ray nods his head a few times not saying anything"congratulations.thats great" before turning to the two teenage girls."call me when y'all get there"he says before the three share a goodbye hug before they pull away from one another as he turns and leaves as Emma followed him on the way out knowing he was hurt.