Getting out

Soon the boat is Shown speeding up to the building as it comes to a stop while they see the window they the kids were in front of as water was pushing through it."no,no,no. No! Oh my God Blake! Mila"she says worried for the girls as Ray comes up with an idea" em take the wheel. I see a way in I'm going after them."he says as he walks up to the front of the boat as Emma takes the wheel."ray" she said causing him to turn back to Emma before walking back to her as he holds her face in his hands."I'm bringing them both back I promise"he assures her before they share a small passionate kiss before they pull apart as Ray walks to the edge of the front of the boat before diving into the water as he swims through the window where the girls were.

Blake is shown popping through the surface as she slaps a hand on the ceiling breathing hard it was now dark in the room she was trapped in as she looks all around gasping. She then struggles with pulling the flash light out of her back pocket before she turns it on as she takes a deep breath before going back under as she swims to the door that is being block by a bunch of equipment as she beings to tug and pull trying to get out. 

Ray is shown swimming up to were he sees a light before seeing Blake trapped as she was trying to get the door unstuck as he swims up to the glass wall as he knocks on it getting her attention as her eyes go wide before pointing up making him nod before both are swimming up as they pop through the surface with large gasp of air "Blake!"ray says relieved to see his daughter alive.

"Daddy! The doors blocked!"she explained breathing hard as she kicks her legs and trys to stay above where she can still get air.

"Blake don't worry.im.gonn get you out here and Mila"he reassures her before both take deep breaths before going back under as they swim to the blocked door as they try to unblock it together before Blake places a hand on the wall feeling like she's running out of air before she swim back up with ray following her as they both push through the surface with huge gasp of air.

"Daddy I'm scared I'm running out of air!"she whimpers as she continues to gasp"daddy,I don't think I can do this."she cry's the water was filling up more.

"Blake hold on, hold on!"ray tells his daughter worried before going back under as he swims to the blocked door trying one more time. Soon the stairs rail is shown with the number 15 painted only column meaning they were at level 15 on the floor as they continue to walk up before coming to the door all panting before they enter the room"there!" Ben points out before they all Walk over to a working station as Ben pics up Ollie sitting him down on it.

"Ben! Mila! I don't want Blake to die"he wimpers but before Ben can say anything Mila beats him to it"she not going to die ollie caus I'm going back for her."as all the boys look at her in shock."now you three stay here okay"she pants out but before she can move Tyler steps in her way with a shake of his head "there's no way in hell your going down there alone"he says as she stands there breathing hard huffing "oh yes I am we promised each other neither of us would leave the other behind. Now I'm going you can either come with me or stay here what's it gonna be"she says as they stand there.

Before a violent jerk happens as a loud rumbling noise is heard as they all fall to the ground as they cover there heads as things fall from the ceiling. Ray is shown underwater as he looks up when the are building shakes before he pushes up to the surface as he takes a huge breath of air as he pants things tumbling everywhere. Out tide as large crane front the does the building is shown falling as it crashes down below into the water with a splash as Emma ducks covering her head before standing up breathing hard the building had sunk some more.

As the others on floor 15 twist trying to doge things that are falling from the ceiling before it slowly starts as Mila and Tyler look up just in time as water starts Rushing over the floor making them gasp as they scrambled up. Ben put Ollie of his back when the water starts to rise to the news before a spout of water comes out from were the stairs are.