Earthquake part 2

The building the girls were at is shown as they are still sitting with the boy from earlier as he goes to take a sip of his coffee but unfortunately spills onto his tie."mm oh bloody hell"he stands up causing the girls to look up seeing what was wrong before looking through there bags for something that he can wipe it off with"I have something here"Blake says as she hands him some tissues from her bag.

"I'm a complete idiot"he says as he takes the tissue paper from her as he tries to clean up the mess off as the girls chuckles slightly"no"Blake says with a smile.

"Thank you very much that's very kind"he says as Blake puts the pack of tissues back in her bag."yeah no problem"she says as Mia secretly smiles knowing they like each other as she squeals silently inside.

"I'm Blake and this is my Best Mia by the way"she introduced them while he was patting away at his shirt and tie causing him to look up."oh yeah I'm like I'm not Blake!"he says embarrassed before correcting him self"Im Ben. Ben Taylor is my name pleased to meet you both"he introduces himself as they all shook hands.

"Alright I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom so why don't you to talk"she said innocently as late gave her playful clear while she strugged before walking up to one of the security guards asking where the bathroom was before pointing her in a direction as she walks off leaving the two alone.

Soon L.A is shown with many big buildings, and house's before a large building with many windows is shown before a small whit one next to it was shown before a waiter is shown picking of a tray of drinks as many people were shown sitting around the restaurant with laughing and indistinct chattering is heard all around before Emma and Susan were shown at a table.

"Susan is nice to finally meet you"Emma greets Daniels sister who sits down in front of Emma.

"You as well"Susan says with a smile "now that Daniel's asked you to move in with him things must be pretty serious."she then says as she put the napkin over the end of her dress.

"Yes"Emma says with a smile.

Before a waitress walks over with a pitcher of water."hi I'm Larissa. I'll be taking care of you today. Can I tell you about our special?"she says while Susan looked slightly annoyed while Emma smiles up at the waitress."please I'd love to heat--"Emma goes to say but Susan cuts her off.

"Actually could you come back in a few minutes Larissa?"Susan said with a annoyed smile.

Larissa gulps "yeah sure"she says with a smile before walking away.emma has a look on her face before Susan smiles "so I understand you've been married before?"she asked Emma.

"Yes"Emma says with a polite smile.

"And you have just the one daughter right?"Susan then asked.

"Right"Emma agreed.

"Your other one drowned in an accident?"Susan then says bluntly as Emma sits there for a moment "yes to put it bluntly"she said with a fake smile.

"Oh I didn't mean it like that"Susan goes to apologize before Emma's phone starts ringing showing rays name."can you just give me one minute"Emma says with a polite smile while Susan just nods her head before Emma walks over to the bar as she answered her phone."hi everything okay"she asked Ray over the phone.

Soon a rescue helicopter as shown" yeah uh--oh I'm on my way to maintenance before we head out and... Am I interrupting anything?"he says as he was shown flying the helicopter.

Emma looks back at Susan slightly "nothing important what's going on"she asked him as she is shown by the bar leaning against it.

"Look I just wanted to tell you I was sorry for how I acted yesterday."he apologizes to her.

"No ray really."she says as she looks down for a moment before looking up."no Emma. I just wasn't ready to hear about you and Blake moving in with someone else"he explains to Emma as he continues to pilot the helicopter.

"I should have told you before"Emma says into the phone.

"Hey how's Blake feel about it"he then asked.

"You know. She'd like us to be a family again. But I think it's going to be hard for her..."she explains before looking at the table in front of her as the water in a glass cup starts to vibrate as the utensils on the table start to shake when all of a sudden allowed rumbling starts shaking the whole building as a loud crash noises heard causing Emma to fall to the ground as people were screaming. She sits up on her knees slightly looking around with wide eyes before screaming over to a table as she holds onto the sides.

Ray was looking confused as he hears the noise wondering what's going on."Emma" he calls her name.

Emma is shown in the shakeing building as she is crutched down by a table as she holds one corner "oh my God. We're having an earthquake"she informed ray as fear fills in her body.ray looks out the side window of the helicopter seeing parts of an interstate ramp collapses over as screaming can be heard from over the connected call as cars fall off exploding when they hit the ground."oh Jesus right I got to get out of here"she says panicking as the shakeing continues to grow violently.

"Where are you"he asked as he looks back forward.

"Aah! Um...the tate Weston "she says through the phone as parts of.the ceiling and dust are coming down as people continue to scream and run."shit. you're on the top floor Emma listen get as many people as you can to the roof. I'm in the Hilo and I'll get you from there"he informed her as she nods her head breathing heavily."okay, okay!" She says as she looks all around.

"I'll be there get to the roof honey."he says before disconnecting the call as he turns the Helo around heading to Emma's direction.

At cowtech the computers and equipment are shaking from the force of the earthquake as a loud rumbling noise is heard. Serena is shown running up to a door arch way before Lawrence runs over grabbing her hand as the lights flicker on and off"no,no,no! Under the table. Drop cover and hold on!" He tells everyone who are getting underneath the desk as they take cover as the shaking continues violently with some screams.

Alexi opens up his lap top"Lawrence the Richter just jumped from a 6.5 to an 8.5."he informed as something from the ceiling crashes to the ground as they hold on to the legs of the table."what does that mean?"Serena calls over the noise.

"Powers of 10. So it's a hundred times stronger now! Don't worry Caltech is probably the safest place to be right now."Lawrence explained over the rumbling as things continue to crash while Phoebe was looking at something on her laptop."professor! It looks like the whole San Andreas fault line is being activated"she says before turning her laptop around to show them"and it's heading towards San Francisco"she says over the rumbling as the red dots move up along falls up to San Francisco.