Earthquake part 1

A private jet is shown flying through the sky as Daniel,mia and Blake are all sitting as they head to San Francisco first. The two girls are shown sitting across from each other as they look at the window watching the puffs of clouds go by while Mia was listening to music as she was calming her nerves she never did do well with planes.

Daniel then turns to Blake as he moves his books and folder around as he sits it on the table in front of him ."Blake"h says getting her attention as she turns towards him.

"I want you to know that I respect what you and your dad have. And I know that your mom moving in has to feel like you're pretty big step. But I'm never going to try to change what you have with him...or take his place.okay"he reassures her.

Blake nods her head."yeah. Okay cool "she smiles as well as he does before he goes back to his work."hey how come you never had kids?"she then asked causing Mia to glance over wondering the same thing.

"Oh I did. This is one of them right here"he says shown them a full picture of a building he's working on."she's a nice addition to the San Francisco skyline don't you think"he asked them with a smile.

"The gate"Blake reads off the page by the picture of the building he is working on as Blake now holds the book in her hand as she looks over the page. Daniel smile's"catchy Right "he asked Blake while Mia went back to looking out the window watching the clouds as he music blares through her head phones.

"Yeah I like it"Blake says with a smile as she looks up at Daniel before looking back down at the page."mom was telling me about this she said it's the tallest building in the city right?"she then asked him.

"When it's finished, it'll be the tallest strongest... And it's already 80% sold. But honestly... I guess I never had any kids because I was always so busy raising these"he tells her while in his thoughts before they both share a smile.

Soon the private plane is shown on the ground as they exist the jet where a private car is waiting for them at Oakland municipal airport."mom texted she's having lunch with your sister today."Blake asked as they are shown walking to the car with some of there person bags on them while there other luggage was being put in the trunk of the car.

"Yes she's only in town for a few days I really wanted to meet her. I'm a little nervous though Susan could be kind of overprotective."Blake informs her as she lets out a chuckle letting Mia get in first so she can sit in the middle as Blake and Daniel get in on the sides before closing the doors as they head off to their first destination.

Soon large wide body of water is shown before San Francisco is shown with all kinds of buildings and house's before the building that Daniel is working on is shown in its Glory before many other buildings are shown.

Soon the car is shown pulling up into the car park of the building they were heading to.an elevator is shown a s a bell is heard dinging before the three are shown as they step out on the floor that Daniel had a meeting on.

"Jonathan"Daniel greets a man as they walk up to a smaller replica of the building they were working on."good morning Mr Riddick"Jonathan greets his boss.

"Morning "Daniel greets him before turning to the two girls."are y'all going to be okay Blake? Mia"he asked the two girls.

"Yeah I'll be fine"Blake assures him.

"Me to"Mia agreed as Daniel smile's before heading off with Jonathan as a young teenage boy is shown in a suit with a cup of coffee sitting as they walk by to sit as well. Mia pulls out her sketch book so she can finish one of her drawings while Blake grabs her tablet before seeing the young man as she shares a smile with him before waving"hi"she greets making Mia look up to see the boy as well before she gives him a wave as well"hi there"she greets with a smile.