Tsunami

Soon a row of buildings on fire as black smoke floats around them as boat is shown with ray and Emma on it as they speed along the water before they slowly pull by a large port deck with large Orange barrels are chained to the port as they come to a stop both walk to the front of the boat"oh no"Emma says as they stared at what's in front of them. There coit tower was half burt from burning for awhile while completely surrounded by black smoke and fire with most of the building's surrounding it were destroyed or crumbled halfway with a lot of damage.

"Coits been burning for awhile. She and Mila have gone someplace else. Now where are y'all baby? Where are y'all wheres your plan b"he says as he looks around before the sound of water before pulls out is heard as he looks towards the large Orange barrels as water was being pulled as they drop as boats can be seen falling over on another as water things to pull out before he realized what's happening"oh shit"he says making Emma look at him confused"what's happening"she asked worried.

"We gotta go water being pulled out like that. That's a tsunami we gotta get out of the bay now"he tells here as her eyes go wide with shock before both are rushing back to the wheel as Ray revs the boats engine as he turns the boat around rushing out of the bay. The five are shown stoping as the radio cackles as Blake and Tyler sit Ben down on a stool of some sorts before Blake pulled out the radio from her back jean pocket as she turns a nob switching channels before what they heard next makes all there blood run cold.

"The weather service has issued a tsunami warning... For coastal areas of Northern and central California including the following counties: Marin, Napa, San Francisco and Monterey"just as the tsunami alarms go off blaring around the city Mila runs a stressed hand through her hair it's like no matter how far they come something always has to get worse as they all share a look of fear. Blake walks forward looking around as she puts the radio back in her pocket before seeing Daniel's building as she turns back to the others rushing back to Ben"come on, guys we got to go! We gotta go! We gotta move fast! We got to get to Daniel's building!"she says urgently as she and Blake put Ben's arms around there shoulders before all rush off in the direction of Daniel's building fast knowing they don't have much time.

Soon multiple boats can be seen speeding out the bay the boat ray and Emma were on is shown speeding as fast as it can as they it towards the bridge in the distance you can see the tsunami it was big.

Emma looks forward with shock and fear"ray" she says as they continue forward "I know I see it"ray says with a nod of his head making the boat go faster.the bridge is shown with the tsunami heading straight forward it was very big as more boats are shown heading towards it."all right, hold on! We got to get over it before it crest!"he says before pushing the boat forward with more speed as Emma holds on tightly.

Soon the top of the tsunami with churning Waters is shown as it is heading straight for San Francisco as a gift closer inch by inch to the bridge. Many boats are shown speeding up to it as their boat speeds past others. They continue to pass by more boats as they get closer to the tsunami as they pass underneath the bridge.

The tsunami is shown getting ready to almost Crest as the wave of water pushes upward almost curving as many boats are shown heading to it. there boat along with a fear others are shown going up wards on the tsunami wall as rattling is heard making Emma look down as a fire extinguisher falls off the boat into the water. Four boats are showing speeding up the tsunami one of them being Ray's and Emma's. As they pass by a big boat as it revs engine pushing forward until it was turned upside down as it was thrown backwards causing it to crash into the water people inside can be her screaming before they face back forward again as they are shown getting closer to the top."come on!" Ray says as he continues up the tsunami as the engine revs loudly.

Emma smiles"we're gonna make it"she breathes out but just as they get closer a back of a large cargo boat is shown slowly appearing above causing Emma to look wide eyed with fear before the propellers of the large cargo boats are shown slowly spinning out the water as it's sliding more towards them."oh shit!"ray groans as he turns the boat sharply as one of the propellers takes off the shaded ceiling as they duck before they are all the way on top of the tsunami but soon large cargo crates can be seen falling off the side of the ship "ray!" Emma warns him as he maneuvers the boat left and right dodging each cargo crate that falls into the water before they are shown a good bit away from the large cargo boat as he turns off the engine as they watch.