Supplies

Soon San Francisco city is shown with black smoke in some areas while other places are still burning before a part of city is shown burning with a house in front that had fully collapsed with police cation tape is shown held up as a police officer is shown "let's go keep it moving! Let's go! Come on let's go follow the evacuation route"as he is directing people straight to the bridge to the other side where a safe point has been set up on a very tall Hill.

Ollie is shown walking past the officer as he was reading a map as helicopters can be heard flying"just a few more blocks to Lombard avenue...which leads to coit tower"he says turning his head back to Blake ,Ben and Mila who were walking behind him as they follow the crowd. While Ben and Blake have a small talk Mila couldn't stop thinking about her dad hopeing he was still alive she now's he still has a house here in San Francisco when he has meetings with other companies.

She is shown brought out of her thoughts by Blake"hey check it out"she looks up at what she's pointing to it was an abandon an fire truck as they all jog up to it."what are you guys doing"Ben asked the two girls who we're looking through compartments on the side of the fire truck for something."they should have a supply box it'll have stuff that we can use"Blake says while they continue to rummage.

Ollie opens one of the compartments finding a stainless steel box"is this it"he says tossing the map onto the ground as he grabs the edge of it before pulling it down as it land on to the ground."yes that it and Mila see if you can find the first aid kit"Blake said with a smile before saying the last part to Mila who nods as Blake runs over to the box digging around.

Mila continues to look around before seeing the first aid kit at the top soon she trys to reach it with a grunt but she was to short before a stand arm reaches up grabbing it for her. She turns around to say a boy around her age she would be lying is she said he wasn't gorgeous with his toned tanned arms as he wears a black T-shirt and faded blue jeans with tennis shoes as his black hair is spiked short as his dark green eyes shine. She snaps out of it when he holds the first aid kit to her"hi I'm thanks for getting it down for me"she thanks him with a smile as she takes the first aid kit into her hands.

The boy smiles "no problem you looked like you needed some help I'm Tyler avera "he introduced him self.

"Nice to meet you Tyler I'm Mila valentine "she introduced her self with a smile as they stare at one another before a cough breaks them out of their thoughts looking to see Blake and Ollie looking at them with them used eyebrows as the both of them chuckle nervously. Before their attention was drawn to Ben"Blake! Mila! I think we're going to have a problem with that big nozzle thing you were both talking about"he says making both girls confused as they walk over with Ollie and Tyler to see what he's talking about "oh my God"before they see coit tower surrounded by black smoke and fire with collapsed buildings around it.

They think before sharing a look"we have to go to plan b"Blake states causing Ben to be confused as he turns to the two girls."I don't think we have a plan b"

"You should always have a plan b"Mila says as she stares at the destruction around the tower.

"She right and we do now. We need to get to the next highest ground so that we can signal my dad in the helicopter"Blake says before Ollie looks at the map in his hands."that would be nob hill. It's the highest point in the city it's the other way"Ollie explains as both girls share a look knowing they don't have a choice before Blake nods her head"okay. Come on!"Blake says to the three boys before she and Mila start to walk the other way.

"No.blake, Mila . Wait just-"Ben stops them as both girls turn around breathing heavily "just wait"he says as he looks around before stepping into the car seeing that everyone was heading to the bridge as boats and helicopters are shown helping people to the other side to the large piece of land that is connected to the bridge we're the safe point was being held while both girls huff"come on Ben we don't have tim!"Mila says with urgency while Blake slaps her hands against her legs as they wait for Ben.

Ben soon climbed down from the car."blake.mila we'd be the only ones heading that way"Ben says.

"My dad said to get to higher ground so that's what we gotta do" she explained

"But-what if he doesn't make it"Ben trys to argue.

"Listen,I know that this sounds crazy. But you have to trust me and Mila that he will."Blake explains as she pants. Ben still looks doubtful before Ollie walks in front of his brother"Ben. Did you know about the push button phone working with the landline? The supply box? Tactical radio channels "he points out as Mila noticed now that Blake had a radio so that they can here what's going on there first responders."I really think we should stick with them"Ollie expressed to his older brother it was silent for a moment before Ben nods his head"okay looks like we're going to nob Hill"he finally agreed as they all soon share a smile before all five of them were running back the other way through the crowd of people.

Soon all of San Francisco city is shown from the sky as they airplane is shown flying over."the following message is transmitted at the request... Of the California emergency Management residents are encouraged to evacuate immediately"a man is heard over the radio before Emma and Ray were shown inside the plane. Emma looks down seeing millions of cars packed on the interstate highway leaving out the city."looks like the old cities evacuating"Emma says as Ray looks forward before turning to Emma"em we got a problem at the air Port."he says just as the air port and landing strip is shown. The main building of the airport is shown with smoke around it as most of the building is destroyed with one side is burning with a large fire as most of the planes destroyed as they begin boarded when the earthquake happened at some of the landing strip is showing correct or crumbled from the impact of the earthquake. At the building with the burning fire is shown as fire trucks are trying to put it out with gust of water.

"We're are we going to land"Emma asked worried.

" We can't at least not in the city."ray says as he looks around before looking at at&t park as he gets an idea before turning the control as he turns the plane to at&t park.he then puts the plane on autopilot as he unbuckles his seatbelts turning to Emma"come with me"he says as he takes the head set off before walking to the back of the plan.emma looks confused before unbuckling her self as she makes her way to the back of the plan where ray was putting on a parachute as he hooks it up on him.

Emma looks at him in disbelief "you gotta be kidding me"thinking he can't be serious on what he's about to do.

"Emma we have no place to set this plane down... And we have to get as close to coit tower as possibly can. In 3 minutes we're going to be over embarcadero."he explains as he buckles the strap across his chest.

"And?"Emma still not understanding

Ray sighs " and we're gonna drop into at&t park"he explains as she looks at him"but I don't know how to parachute"she says in shock"that's okay we're going to tandem jump"he explains before she smiling nervously"I think we should stay with the plane."

Ray sighs"the planes going to nose dive into the Pacific as soon as it runs out of gas"he points out as she continues to smile nervous"okay" she said as Ray give her a look before grabbing the part of her hornets that will connect to his when they tend tandem jump"trust me"he assures her as Emma looks at him breathing hard before sighing.

Soon decided the airplane is shown being sliding open by Ray as he and Emma are connected by harnessed and harnessed as her hair was now pulled up in a bun as the wind blows against them"oh my God"she says in shock as her body is filled with fear before ray positions them over the edge of the plane getting ready to jump."you ready"he calls over the howling wind as they wear protective goggles over their eyes.

"Do I sound ready?"she shouts before looking down as Ray nods his head "yep"before pushing them out of the way as they fall through the air with Emma screaming as they continue to fall before ray positions his and her arms to their size giving them the momentum speed to hit to the middle of AT&t Park and as soon as they were close enough he pulls the parachute causing them to jerk to a stop as they glide down all the way in the middle of AT&t Park right on second base. He then unhooked the parachutes as it jerks up into the air before slowly falling to the ground as Emma was breathing hard from adrenaline as they took off their protective goggles."it's been awhile since I got you to second base"he jokes making Emma laugh before they undo the harnesses as they are shown running from the second bass to the entrance of AT&t Park.