Earthquake part 3

Soon Mia is showing walking back but it's confused I'll sing a little boy instead of Ben as she walks over."uh Blake who is this"she asked Walking over causing the tow to look up from the book in the little boys hand."oh this is Ollie Ben's little brother."Blake explained while Mila made an oh shape with her mouth and understanding before holding her hand out to the little boy"hello Ollie I'm Mia"she introduced with a smile as they shake hands just before Daniel is shown walking over.

"All right all done"he informed them as the girls soon grabbing the bags and everything while standing up"okay"Blake says while they soon head to the elevator when Blake stops turning back to Ollie as Mia and Daniel wait."well it was really nice to meet you Olli I hope you have fun while you're here."she says with a smile.

"By Blake it was nice meeting you and Mila as well."he says .

"Oh and um... I almost forgot do you mind if I borrow your book first."she asked while taking it as she opens up to a page writing something before handing it to Ollie with a smile."tell Ben that I'll put in a good word for him."she says with a smile before walking away back over to Mila and Daniel as Ollie opens his book seeing Blake's number as he looks back up as the girls wave bye to him before they and Daniel step into the elevator.

"I can't wait to be 20"he says with a sign watching them go.

Soon they were shown exiting the elevator in the car park as the car was waiting for them Mila got in the middle while Blake and Daniel got on the sides of her. Just as they start to drive off there was rumbling sound causing the car to come to a stop some rock from the ceiling falls against the windshield as the tires screeched. Daniel,Mila and Blake look all around before Blake turns to the window just as the rumbling grows loader as the cars start to shake one by one as their car alarms start to go off.

The girls eyes widen in horror realizing what that rumbling was before Blake turns to Daniel "it's an earthquake!"she tells him urgently as he turns to the driver as fear builds up in his body"well, go, go, go! Get us out of here!"he tells the driver who puts the car in gear as he races forward to get out as fast as he can with the engine revving and tires screeching as he turns sharply around the corner of cars as they continue for. The girls pant while breathing heard as the rumbling grows worse as they pass by many cars as the car turns down another path a couple is shown running to there car but as they pass  by before the couple could even get into the car a large part of the ceiling crashes upon them killing the two instally. More pieces are so falling as Sparks come from the lights people running for their lives as they try to make it out the exit at Daniel's for the driver to continue going but before they can even get to the exit a large part of ceiling falls onto the ground causing it to crack and crumble as they all go wide-eyed "Jesus Christ!"Daniel yells as the tow girls huddled each other screaming as the car goes down hill straight into the wall busting the glass windows as they all scream as the force of the stop is flinging them forward slightly as they a breathes heavily.

 More pieces of the ceiling is falling as the driver was shown unbuckling his seat belt just a a huge concrete support beam falls all to him crushing the complete front of the car pressing his seat against lakes legs causing her to scream and pain."my legs !"she screams in pain as everything around them still shakes Mila who was able to move her legs tries to push against the seat trying to give like some room for legs but nothing was working.

Soon the shakeing and creaking is stoping as Daniel turns to the two girls as he pants."you guys okay"he asked as they breath heavily "oh my God he's dead"Blake gasping as she looks forward.

Daniel undose his seat belt "Blake ? Mila?"he calls them as they were panicking before they took deep breaths trying to calm down."are y'all okay? Are y'all hurt"he asked once more as they were finally able to calm down some as they pant"I don't think so my legs are stuck"Blake informs him through the pain.