Epilogue

At Caltech a news reporter is shown on TV"we are now getting a better picture of the scale of the devastation. And this was the site in many neighborhoods: families and friends huddle together... Shaking but grateful to still be alive."says on one TV while multiple others shown reinforcements, boats carrying food water and supplies as helicopters are shown bringing survivors as well as boats to the safe evacuation point as Lawrence and the other watch.

"as the San Andreas quake could have rippling effects throughout the globe"the female reporter says as they all share a look before Lawrence sighs takeing off his glasses as he runs his face with a stressed hand.

Serena places a hand on his leg"hey.you did good"she says with a smile making Lawrence sighs as he nods his head "thank you"he thanks her as they share a smile.

Soon across the water as boats are showing plowing through the water as the evacuation point is shown with some survivors while the others were somewhere Mila was looking for her farther until she stopped by a gate with pictures of people who did not survive as she walks slowly close to one it was a picture of her father as she just stands there.

It was like she wasn't there as she stares at her farthers picture as tears slowly glide down her face her farther didnt make it as her heart shattered.

She was so deep into her thoughts she didn't hear Blake and all them walk up behind her to see what's wrong before seeing the picture of her farther on the wall of the do people who didn't make it. They all share a look before Tyler and Blake walks forward as they each place an arm around her as her shoulders started to shake as a heart retching cry comes from her as she leans against them not being able to stand much more as they hold their arms.

Emma and Ray share a look thinking the same thing before ray walks over as Blake let's her dad take her side as Mila tears to him her eyes blood shot red with tears."listen me and Emma decided you can live with us your like a daughter to us and we will help you through this as she stares at him before completely breaking down into his arms.

as they all look forward at the flag being hung from what's left of the San Francisco bridge what just happened all knowing that from this point on they would need to start over and this time they were gonna do it together as the group stands there watch the sun sets.