The recuse

As the dust clears there was a loud ringing as Emma is shown bruised and bleeding as she slowly comes to blinking her eyes repeatedly as she slowly leans up on her arms as she coughs from the dust as she turns her head it show bleed running down the side of her head as she gasp while slightly touching her ear before her hearing comes back little as the sound of water dripping is heard as she looks up at nothing but broken pieces of the building all around her as water flows from it as she slowly gets up.

Above her was a whole shining with light that's where she needed to go as she is shown slowly climbing through the debreeze whimpering with pain before the who top is shown destroyed people can be heard screaming the completely gone as the earthquake had completely leveled the whole restaurant to nothing as it had collapsed with the last shake and rumbling fire can be seen in parts of the rubble.

As buildings where still crumbling as hell helicopter is shown as Ray have finally made it as it comes from around the corner of a tall building.opan seeing what's left of the top of the building where the restaurant was as shown completely destroyed as part of building was too as he gets closer. As the Helo is shown getting closer emme is shown finally having climbing all the way from wer eshe had fallen turning her head seeing the Helo as a smile start to grace her face as she lets have a breath of relief "ray"she says happy that he's her now. As he gets closer she climbs some finally able to balance back on her feet as he gets closer.

Just as she stands there an explosion happens causing her to guess as the Helo jerks away from the flame from the explosion as it starts to surround some areas causing her to look around before spotting a ledge where he can get her."up there!"she yells pointing at the legde causing him to nod before she makes her way there slowly as he brings the Helo up to where she pointed.

She hurriedly climbs through the rubble around her Ray is shown putting the Helo of hover as he slides the side door open pushing the rescue basket out as it hangs there for her to grab on. She continues to make her way there as she continues to hurry as one of the slabs she step on fell slightly"aah!" before stop as she lays on her stomach breathing heard seeing an endless drop under neath with fire burning most of the metal"oh shit"she breathes out before getting back into her feet slightly.

Ray is shown watching as she made her way just as something fell the building beside them it was half of the sign the support beams and windows are shown shattering as it slowly starts to tilt with a grown making Ray worried knowing if that makes contact with the ground there was going to be a dust cloud of the breeze coming at them. Emma is shown rushing through the rumble around her as Ray keeps an eye on the other building "come on Emma come on we got to go"he mumbles to him self.

The building was shown slowly falling as another lower building that was in between it and another starts to crumble to the ground as dust was everywhere Ray gasp as it continues to fall down with a loud groan as Emma turns as well gasping as it continues to fall with a loud creaking as windows countie to shatter before it completely falls crashing to the ground with a loud thud on its side before crumbling completely leaving nothing left but a cloud of dust. 

Emma looks back at the basket hanging "Emma run!"ray yells knowing what's about to happen Emma gets up running as fast as she can before a cloud dust at the race shoots up from the side going across the hole top of the building she is on that she runs everything underneath the dust cloud as it all disappears one piece at a time crumbling Ray watches worried.

Just as Emma got close enough she grunts jumping with a loud gruntled to the basket as the dust cloud swallows up everything as Ray grunts shielding his eyes as the dust cloud shoots up into the Helo before looking down at the rumbling dust cloud"Emma" before leaning back as he starts to pull of the basket hopeing she was on it as he continues to pull it up but when it reaches the hook it shows her not on it he slumps with defeat."ray!" Emma voice is heard causing him to slide forward as he leans over seeing Emma holding on to the end in the now some what twisted basket for dear life as her legs are kicking."ray!"she calls once again before he starts pulling the basket up more before reach a hand down to her"Emma!"he yells before she grabs him arm to arm before"I got you!" he uses every ounce of strength he had them pulls her up into the Helo as they fall back to the ground breathing hard. He hold son to her tight as he coughs while panting before they slowly set up.

"Ray"she says happy that he was there to save her from death as she looks at him with a smile on her dusted face."Emma are you hurt"he asked as she was looking around still kind of out of it"um"she says with a shakey breath while holding onto his arms.

"Are you hurt"he asked her once more.

"I don't think so"she mumbles not share as she was still in shock shakeing with fear."okay it's going to be okay but listen we got to get out of here I need you to get to the front seat I'll be there."he tells her before she nods her head before doing what he said she she climb into the passenger seat of the helicopter while Ray closes the door before climbing into the pilot seat grabbing hold of the controls before taking the helicopter off of hover.

A whiring sound is heard as he pulls on the controls as he tries to bring the Helo out of the debris dust cloud but as it slowly lifts out of the cloud another building was already start to collapse.just as Ray look forward only to see a building falling towards them."shit!"he says before jerky the pilot stick to the side as he trys to maneuver the Helo out of the way only for something to hit the propellers as it spins out of control for a moment as the sliding door was ripped off as Ray grunts trying to get the Helo back under control before finally managing to stable enough to where it starts spinning as a building is shown in front of them falling getting closer"ray!"Emma yells warning him.

"Hold on!"he tells her before maneuvering the Helo sharply through the following pieces of two separate buildings that were falling at the same time before the building they were going to crash to comes to a complete stop as a short building was underneath it ceasing its fall as many windows and parts of the wall fall over. Before the Helo is shown finally out of extreme range of danger as they fly forward showing multiple buildings with damaged walls and windows some email have gone from the rumbling most completely destroyed.

Emma is shown breathing heard as sher body shakes with fear and nerves as he legs were shaking before ray grabs her hand letting her know it's alright as she slowly starts to calm down as the Helo is shown continueing to fly forward past all the destruction that was caused by the earthquake.