. ° .• °:. *₊° - Went Home And Tried To stalk You On The Internet

 °

. ° .• °:. *₊° — Went Home And Tried To stalk You On The Internet

The night RED comes out, Inés is too busy to post anything about it when she's too preoccupied with the weird conversation her stalker had once again initiated. The most accurate guess as to why Bella sends her a picture of her dinner with a pretentious little emoji under the image, is that after several failed attempts to grab her attention, Bella resorts to straight up just talking to her.

Not that Inés minds, of course. Each new message she got from bella made her feel like she hadn't in a while, it is a fresh feeling of freedom she isn't used to, but each time she hears that notification sound, her mood goes up already expecting a snarky remark or some selfie from the other, telling her about their day and whatnot.

For now, most of their conversations have been through instagram, something Inés doesn't exactly love. She also doesn't know how to tell this to her stalker, as she's still a bit weary about this whole thing. It isn't until the day RED comes out, that Bella decides to share their own number with Inés, and she's petrified to say anything as she reads it, again and again.

its fine if you wanna keep talking on here
but just figured itd be easier to just text

Definitely, it would be easier to just have each other's numbers, and be friends and such. That would officially mean Bella actually considered her a friend. That is insane to think about, all things considered.

and youre sure you won't dox me or anything
?

haha funny

Alright then, Inés is gonna do it. She's gonna type that number in her phone and send a text.

Inés
hi

Bella
hey

She's done it, what's next?

Bella
look at what im watching
haha