. ° .• °:. *₊° - I Hear The Sound Of My Own Voice, Asking You To Stay

 °

. ° .• °:. *° — I Hear The Sound Of My Own Voice, Asking You To Stay

Inés wants to give a huge thank you to all the universal forces, and fate, and to whomever decided that the two of them belonged with each other. Being together like this, has only made Inés feel like she owns the world and she could wrap it up around her own little fingers. When she's kissing Bella like this, so calm and slow, it's like they were made for each other.

The rest of the world doesn't actually matter, the product of such energy being produced in that little room in the airport could be deadly, and they couldn't care less. The world could end outside, the young couple would not even notice, too lost in their own fantasy world to look out.

Maybe it's just the excitement of the first kiss, Inés also knows that. She knows how such amazing things can only implicate the worst is to come and she knows that will happen when eventually Bella has to leave, but that doesn't happen for at least three more hours. And she'll let herself have this moment of bliss, so beautiful and warm with Bella wrapping her around their soft and slim fingers.

She's never had this. The kind of chemistry you can't create in a set, and she's never had this chemistry so organically, so real. In a way, it freaks her out, but she reminds herself this is not the time to worry about the smell of her breath.

She's loose and melting against Bella, whose leading the kiss and is holding her by the waist with their firm hands. It doesn't matter that she has to stoop down a little to reach them, Bella likes that.

The way they move, the way they look at each other every time they take small breaths. It's all allowed, and she has the right to enjoy it as it might just not happen again any time soon, not after five o'clock.

It shouldn't end, this kiss should definitely never end.

She would love it if she could freeze time, get lost in the now and forever be this close to them, feeling their soft skin and smelling their cologne, and bending down to kiss her. Eventually, Bella pulls away. Her face is reddened, and there are traces of smudged lipstick all the way from their lips to her right cheek. "That was good."