. ° .• °:. *₊° - So Inviting, I Almost Jump In

 °

. ° .• °:. *° — So Inviting, I Almost Jump In

Neither of them want to accept that their date is over, and they have to say goodbye for the first time. A goodbye until who knows when, additionally. They've been together basically all day, and they don't want it to end, the sun starting to set doesn't help the teenagers with their struggle.

They're laying down on the blanket, holding hands as they talk about themselves and watch the sky. At first, Inés was surprised to see the naturality of their bodies, being in sync to whatever move the other did, and how it never became awkward at silences, but now that they only have few moments left, the only thing in her mind is her date. Bella, with her new braids and hair as soft as a cloud —just like she imagined.

Bella, with their beanie, and oversized shirts. Bella and her soft hands. Bella, and everything about him that she could finally see and feel and touch. Because she is here, with her, and they are holding hands, and Bella is talking about some anecdote from when they were filming The Last of Us and Inés is only listening to their voice because it's like music to her ears.

"No way." Inés says when Bella finishes their small story.

"Yes," Bella laughs. "I am strong, even if I don't look it."

"There is no way you can carry your forty seven year old man in your back." she leans her weight on her arm, raising herself a little to see him better. Bella does too.

"It's true, I did squats with him on my back too."

Inés smirks, believing them. "I don't believe you."

She hopes that's enough for Bella to believe what will happen next is their idea and not hers, and it is. The next thing Bella does is stand up and extend their hand to help the girl up too. "I'll show you, come on."

Inés celebrates inside her head as she grabs Bella's hand and stands up. "What are you doing?"

She perfectly knows what Bella will do.