✧・゚: *✧・゚:* - You Touch Me Once And It's Really Something

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* — You Touch Me Once And It's Really Something

・゚: *・゚:* — You Touch Me Once And It's Really Something

"I have so many questions."

The couple is now sitting on the sofa, eating the takeout. Everything feels hazy but in a good way, like it's just them existing in the whole world and the rest doesn't matter. Inés hasn't stopped staring at Bella for a single second, scared if she looks away Bella could disappear into thin air.

"And I will answer every single one."

"How long are you staying?" She leans more into them, careful with the plate of food. Their arms are touching, and even if they can't have the closeness that a hug brings, that arm touch is enough to prove to the other that they are in fact there, and it's not a dream or any other fantasy.

They are together, again. And they're not going anywhere. Bella smirks. "I don't know. Hopefully longer than last time."

Inés feels her chest expanding as she takes a deep breath, and she smiles too. "Where are you staying?"

"Same hotel as last time. It's a really good hotel."

"Is Pedro here with you?"

"Yes."

"Where are Lydia and Andrew?"

"Umm, when Lydia gave me the keys she was driving him to one of his friend's house I think. I don't know where she is now though."

"She gave you the keys to my house?" she asks, not believing them. Lydia would never do that, she never gave him a set of keys just to surprise Inés. Well, he never tried to surprise her in the first place.

"She just trusts me, I guess." From their jeans' pockets they pull out the silver key, handing it out to her. They shrug with a cocky smile, like they feel superior in a way for making Inés' sister like them and trust them enough to give them a set of keys.

"Unbelievable." She scoffs. "Since when do you even talk? That's conspiring against your girlfriend.You're gonna give it back, you know?"

"I do know, my love. Of course I'll give it back."