. ° .• °:. *₊° - It's Nice To Have A Friend

 °

. ° .• °:. *₊° — It's Nice To Have A Friend

Protip number one when you're planning on going on a trip, don't tell your nephew. Doesn't matter where you're going, if the boy knows you're leaving, he'll make sure himself to make your life a living hell out of pure rage until your departure.

Inés doesn't even know why the boy has to be so mad she's leaving anyways, it's not like she's fucking moving away or something, it's just a week out with friends. And she'll be back as soon as possible, the preteen just doesn't seem to care much about it though.

Noah arrives to LA on thursday, and she's very excited to see the boy again. Their plan of going to party city will not be ruined by baby Andrew. "Why are you going?" he says, placing himself in front of her bedroom door. Watching the short boy furrow his brows in annoyment from her bed is a hilarious scene.

"Because, I got invited? Andrés no empieces." Inés rolls her eyes at the immaturity of the boy, who just crosses his arms and raises an eyebrow, defiantly. "Look I already promised to bring you something back. What else do you want, huh?"

"I don't want you to go!" he plants his foot on the ground, in a way it's cute, but after three days it's already getting old.

"Yeah, well— you don't get a say in that." she says as she grabs him by his arms and lifts him up walking all the way to the bed to throw him there. The boy just huffs, annoyed. He is tiny in comparison to Inés, who is not only taller, but also three times stronger than him. Although she's not buff, her arms are surprisingly firm for someone who doesn't exercise daily.

As she walks downstairs, she can see Lydia sitting in her chair in the living room, making a weird face to ask what's up with the boy who's following her. "He's still mad?"

"Look at him." She points at him with a small chuckle escaping her lips. "You know what? I'm just going to ignore you. And she does, Inès lays down on the big couch and grabs her phone from her pocket, also moving her headphones from around her neck to her ears. Now, she wouldn't even listen to him complain to his mother.