. ° .• °:. *₊° - Welcome To New York

 °

. ° .• °:. *° — Welcome To New York

Getting off the plane is a weird feeling, it's always confused her a bit. With the jet lag and the time difference —which is not a lot, but three hours is still something— she doesn't even know who she is anymore sometimes.

It's too much of a drastic change, that's what she calls it. But Noah and Millie are in their element. They travel more than her, that's for sure.

"Guys, do you not feel like you're dying?"

"A bit, yeah." Millie says, shrugging and moving on. She envies her, for her ability to keep up like she nothing's happening, but no. She's got a headache and she wants to puke her guts out.

The first day in New York is supposed to be the day where they don't do anything, Noah is supposed to be resting bc of the two flights he took and Inés doesn't feel in the mood for being a tourist, but Millie has other plans for her. Girls day she says, and Inés loves girls day with Millie. She knows her stuff, and she always has the most brutal opinions on everything, so Inés knows she's a good item to take shopping.

They get boba first, and then they go to all of Millie's favorite shops, searching for a good outfit. Inés doesn't have the heart to tell her the least she needs now is clothes, but Millie looks so excited to spend some time with her she lets it go.

"So, I was right, wasn't I?" She says, half hiding behind a bunch of clothes she was checking out. She pops her head up to face the taller girl with a grin on her face. Inés wants to back down, suddenly not feeling in the mood of the joke anymore, but she has to do it— for the drama.

"I guess you were, in a way." she doesn't lie. Millie had seen the potential of them being together from miles away, and God had she been right. Just not in a romantic way at all.

"I knew it! I bet he invited you here so he can ask you."

"As me what?" she looks around the clothes, oblivious to her friend's comment.