. ° .• °:. *₊° - I'm So In Love That I Might Stop Breathing

 °

. ° .• °:. *° — I'm So In Love That I Might Stop Breathing

Bella sometimes hates how they speak without thinking. This always happens, they open their big fat mouth and regret it just seconds after. And Pedro shouldn't be as entertained by a nineteen year old who unknowingly flirts every time she opens her mouth, but he is.

And it's one of the funniest things he's ever seen. He's been laughing for almost fifteen minutes straight now, just thinking about his young friend insinuating their crush to wear 'nothing' to their date.

"It's not funny!" She retorts, throwing him the small blanket she had been curling up in back in the plane, now it was flat enough she could slam it on the man's shoulders as he drives. If he keeps laughing, she might just die right there.

The guy doesn't stop wheezing and cackling though, losing his breath more than once. "But it iiss." are the only words he can come up with.

Eventually Bella joins him in his laughter, realizing now it was a few days too late to start regretting the things she said. "You are literally the worst human I have ever met."

"Come on," Pedro says with a grin. Bella only looks through the car's window, cracking a smile. "You've finally learned a thing or two from me and you're ashamed? If you said it so quick you didn't even process it until later then you're on the right path. I feel like a proud dad."

"Yeah, this is all your fault. Actually."

"Actually, actually— Did you know that's like the most british thing you could ever say?" he jokes, and Bella just sighs. "'Actually'."

"You say everything I do is british, I don't go around telling you you breathe chilean, do I?" They look back and Pedro passes a hand through his hair.

"Why thank you! I try my best." He nods, Bella just shakes their head. "But hey, let's not get sidetracked. What did she say afterwards?"

"Nosy much?"

"You're the one who started gossiping! Now I need to know the rest of the story!"