✧・゚: *✧・゚:* - Time, Curious Time

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* — Time, Curious Time

・゚: *・゚:* — Time, Curious Time

Inés candela Torres Vásquez hasn't had a role for four months, and it's finally starting to eat her whole. Her last appearance on the screen was in her short film RED, directed and produced by her friend Millie Bobby Brown, and she doesn't know how to stay at home for longer.

At first she thought it would be a good idea, having a rest after several consecutive projects, hanging out with friends, partying gone wrong, falling in love— The truth is it happened all too fast, and then with the last time she saw Bella, everything stopped. Really, her mind was in another world, daydreaming and pining and wishing they could be together again.

That is no life. And so Inés wants a change.

"Fuck vacations, I need to work." Inés stands up from her seat, resting her weight in Laura's desk. The woman only smiles at her. She already knew Inés wouldn't stand being without a job for so long, but she doesn't comment on it. Inés knows what her agent thinks, she doesn't need to hear it again.

"I have a couple offers, if you want to read the scripts."

"Please," She smiles. "email them to me. If they're good I'll let you know."

"Fantastic. I have my eye on a specific role, but you're the boss."

Indeed I am, Inés wants to say. She wants to feel in control of her life once more, all this relationship thing has been taking a toll on her —not that she minds it— but there's too much spontaneity in her world, and she's not used to it.

Inés has always been a reserved girl, in control of her emotions and actions. She's never been in love before though —not for real at least— and if this is what it feels like, if this is how it alters her life, then she's not sure she loves it.

There's a good reason to put up with it though. The best reward, and she remembers as she walks away from her agent's office, when her phone rings in that specific tone, and she already knows who it is.