A Shcmexy Dinner

No Ones pov:

No Ones pov:

San stood outside of Wooyoungs door. He couldnt believe that Wooyoung moaned his name. They're stepbrothers. Shouldnt it be wrong? Wooyoung moaned again. San went back to his room and changed into his Pj Pants and no shirt. The good thing about wearing the pj pants was that they were loose, so it hid his raging boner. After San changed, he went back to Wooyoung's door. Just as San approached the door, he heard Wooyoung switch the levels of the vibrator. Strings of moans and curses left his mouth. 

San then knocked. "Wooyoung! Im coming inside in 5 seconds!" San shouted through the door. San heard Rustling inside of Wooyoungs room. Just as San opened his door, Wooyoung sat on his bed awkwardly. "C-can i help you!?" Wooyoung stuttered. San then picked up on something. Wooyoung wouldnt have enough time to take the vibrator out, hide it, and put his pants on, and sit on his bed. That meant the vibrator was still inside him. San smirked. He was going to teach Wooyoung a lesson for being so disrespectful.

"Yes. Come downstairs. The food is here" San said. "G-give me a few minutes" Wooyoung said, and bit his lip. "Im not leaving this room until you walk out in front of me." San replied. "G-get the fuck...Out of my room." Wooyoung said. Damn. So he was still disrespectful even with a vibrator up his ass. "Get the fuck downstairs right now before i grab you by your throat and bring you there myself." San growled. Wooyoung's eyes widened as a blush crept to his cheeks. He let out a barely audible moan, but San heard it. Wooyoung stood up and wobbled. He straightened himself out and stiffly walked past San, glancing at his abs. He then went downstairs.

San noticed the vibrator remote sticking out from under Wooyoung's covers. San smirked and walked over to it. He then changed the level, so each minute it would change from high to low. San walked out of his room, and heard a yelp downstairs, signaling that it was working. San then walked downstairs and into the kitchen, seeing Wooyoung hunch over the back of the couch in the living room. "What are you doing?" San asked him. "I-i-i...Im havi- Nevermind" Wooyoung groaned into the pillow. "Come over here and eat" San instructed. "N-not hungry" Wooyoung replied. 

"Im not going to waste my money buying food when you dont want to eat it. Now come over here and eat. I dont want it getting cold." San demanded. Wooyoung didnt budge. San walked over to him and grabbed him by his arm and spun him around. Wooyoung slammed into San. "Ahhh...F-fuck! Mmph" Wooyoung moaned into Sans chest, gripping onto his shoulders. His body slight shook as he panted.

And as soon as it had started, it stopped. Wooyoung backed away, his face bright red. 1, due to his moaning, and 2, due to San being shirtless. "What was that?" San questioned. "Nothing...I just had a bad...stomach cramp" Wooyoung walked past him and sat across the table from San. "Really?" San said. Wooyoung nodded. They sat in silence, Wooyoung occasionally stopping to grip the table. "How was your day?" San asked. "Dont fucking talk to me like we're frien-" Wooyoung stopped in the middle of his sentence as he let out a sharp exhale. "Shit." Wooyoung moaned quietly, and slapped the back of his hand over his mouth, muting his moans. Wooyoung could feel it, vibrating at a very high and intense speed. This made his legs shake in pleasure, but tried to hold onto his composure, being aware that San could question his actions again at any moment.

Wooyoung's breathing became shorter and heavier and his lower region started to tighten. his body started heating up by the second and closed his eyes. "Why did you act like a bitch in school?" San asked him. Wooyoung shuddered at the degrading word. He...liked it. "S-stop it..." Wooyoung whimpered, getting even more turned on if possible. His face was a shade of pink as his body shook. "I just asked you a damn question. Answer it." San demanded. "B-Because i wanted to." Wooyoung obeyed. Just like a good boy San thought. Then, Wooyoung's whole entire body posture changed. He leaned forward, whimpering, his hand gripping onto the side of the table. Wooyoung stayed like that for a few seconds, and let out a sharp exhale. And then San knew why. Wooyoung came. Just as he came down from his high, it was becoming too much for him. He didnt want to cum in the next 30 seconds from over stimulation. And just as he began to feel the over stimulation start, the intensity lowered, and Wooyoung's body relaxed.

Him and San made eye contact, and San raised and eyebrow. "What the hell is going on with you?" San asked. Wooyoung shrugged, and dug into his food, chowing it down as fast as he could. After 30 seconds, Wooyoung put his plate over his crotch and stood up, not wanting San to see the wet mark from his cum on the front of his pants. "And where are you going?" San asked. "Back upstairs. Im full" Wooyoung said. He put his food in the fridge and then walked past San. San just smirked. 

Wooyoung walked through the living room area near the couch, and then the pulse got stronger, penetrating his insides. "A-ah" he lets out a strained moan, falling onto the couch, unable to handle the pressure of the vibrator inside him. "W-what the fuck?!" he groans gripping the edge of the couch, breathing out heavily. San walks over to him and sits next to him on the couch, turning on the TV. "N-no..Please not a-again" Wooyoung whimpers. "Whats wrong, Wooyoung?" San asked. "S-shit...Mm-" Wooyoung moans into the pillow, his 2nd high coming over him. San knelt on the ground and stared at Wooyoung, watching as his body shook and hearing him pant.

All of this was starting to be too much for San. "Get up" San ordered. Wooyoung immediately sat up, staring at San, his face flushed. He just about came again, seeing San's dark gaze on him, almost teasing him...Almost...Knowing that i have a vibrator up my ass Wooyoung thought. "Tell me whats wrong with you. And dont fucking lie to me" San said. "I..I have a vib- Shitttt" Wooyoung stood up and tried to walk away, but he felt his 3rd high approaching. 

As San followed him, Wooyoung made it to the hallway near the stairs before his orgasm hit him. He moaned and dropped to his knees, panting. "M-make it s-stop" Wooyoung moaned. After a good 20 seconds, the vibrations went to low, and Wooyoung shakily stood up. He felt lightheaded from the amount of times he came. "What are you doing?" San asked. "N-nothing" Wooyoung said, then ran to his room and slammed the door locking it.

San smirked and went upstairs to his room to take care of his problem. Inside of Wooyoung room, he reached under his bed covers and took out the vibrator remote, instantly turning it off. Wooyoung gasped, feeling relief as the vibrations stopped. Wooyoung pulled it out, cleaned it, and took his shower. How the fuck did he seem to know what was going on with me?! Wooyoung thought as he got dressed. After San delt with his problem, they both layed down in their beds, falling asleep.

One thing Wooyoung knew was that he was going to be on edge around San. Too embarrassed to be near him. Wooyoung silently prayed for San to leave him alone the next day. But the question is... 

Will it work?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End of the 3rd chapter! What did you guys think? Did you enjoy it? Let me know in the comments!!!

Dont be a silent reader. Comment to tell me what you think!

Until next time, Lovelies~

-Lili🐑